Lionel Messi - v7

FinBarcelonafan

Stage is set. Destined for greatness

DkbmmJzU8AAa01p.jpg

We are so fucked. Haha.

KingLeo10

I don't see what's wrong. Y'all expecting him to break a sprint with his luggage or what?

Besides, look at the source. RM media.

:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't see what's wrong. Y'all expecting him to break a sprint with his luggage or what?

Besides, look at the source. RM media.

:lol:

This is what I pray for.

But man, can we expect him to be 100%? That was a really harsh kick against his leg.

Porque

Messi needs to take it to the next level and leave the coach like this. Make his way to the pitch like this on Friday, and drag himself around until about the 15th minute where he gets up and he is totally fine.

Catta

Why did he play the Napoli game for the whole 90 min, he should have been subbed at half time. Both him and Setien are at fault if he is injured.

If he is not at 100%, it would be better for the team if he started on the bench, him walking for 90 mins won't do any good, and would be game over before it even begins.

Morten

Why did he play the Napoli game for the whole 90 min, he should have been subbed at half time. Both him and Setien are at fault if he is injured.

If he is not at 100%, it would be better for the team if he started on the bench, him walking for 90 mins won't do any good, and would be game over before it even begins.

This isnt a 2-leg tie, its one game now, did you forget?
Starting Messi on the bench would be absurd.

Home of Barca Fans