Lionel Messi - v7

Ritchie

There's certainly enough creativity now with De Jong and Arthur, Griezmann and probably Dembele or Neymar and possibly Coutinho. He's had to do it all himself since Neymar left.

Horatio

You're welcome
There's certainly enough creativity now with De Jong and Arthur, Griezmann and probably Dembele or Neymar and possibly Coutinho. He's had to do it all himself since Neymar left.

Creativity is not enough. You need players with confidence to take matters into their hands in dying seconds of the game instead of optng the easy way and pass to Messi. Griezmann has it.

Bulgroz

Let's hope Leo's linkup with AG is mesmeric next season

It's one of the reasons that gets me so excited about Barca buying AG. His link-up/one touch play is astonishing, and he's one of the smartest players in the world. So I'm prepared to see quite a few incredible goals/assists between those two.

Creativity is not enough. You need players with confidence to take matters into their hands in dying seconds of the game instead of optng the easy way and pass to Messi. Griezmann has it.

Griezmann has it ? He is the man who becomes suddenly invisible when the team needs him in big matches.

FCB1987

Banned
Griezmann has it ? He is the man who becomes suddenly invisible when the team needs him in big matches.

More like it's hard for a 10 to flourish when his team has 20% possession and is parked in their box for 90% of the match, which is what happens with Atletico.

He was best player at Euro 2016, best player in 2016 CL knockout stages, matchwinner in 2018 Europa League final, scored in WC final and was one of France's best players in the tournament, and has scored in plenty of Madrid derbies.

clemente

"that" season of Messi underperforming has been anticipated since he was 27, however, he always overperformed since then, but I'm having a bad feeling about his next season, the amount of insults he took this season will leave a mark.

Bulgroz

More like it's hard for a 10 to flourish when his team has 20% possession and is parked in their box for 90% of the match, which is what happens with Atletico.

He was best player at Euro 2016, best player in 2016 CL knockout stages, matchwinner in 2018 Europa League final, scored in WC final and was one of France's best players in the tournament, and has scored in plenty of Madrid derbies.

He also scored twice against Barca in 2016 to make them lose their first CL game of the season and get the qualification. But for a weird reason a lot of people completely forget that and only remember the two finals during which he underperformed. As if every great player in history always shone during every big game they ever played.

Bulgroz

(not to mention all of his amazing games during the last WC, or his performance against Germany during Euro 2016. Plenty of examples like those)

Messigician

"that" season of Messi underperforming has been anticipated since he was 27, however, he always overperformed since then, but I'm having a bad feeling about his next season, the amount of insults he took this season will leave a mark.

Nah a pissed off Messi plays amazing lmao.

Jose Mourinho believes Cristiano Ronaldo will win Copa America before Lionel Messi if Portugal are given the chance to play in the CONMEBOL competition.

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1248725-mourinho-believes-ronaldo-will-win-copa-america-before-messi.html

Mou is back

Hahaha no chance. Penny Penaldo's record against South American teams is beyond atrocious. In fact he has only managed 1 goal against SA teams in the numerous games he played against them ( vs Ecuador ). Had he been in SA qualifying he would probably have less international goals than Leo. There are no San Marinos , Faroe Islands, Maltas, Luxembourgs and Liechensteins in SA.

Kul_z

Love you leo. Last photo i saw of him with his son, you can clearly see the joy in his eyes, pure happiness. Its time Leo, go out with the bang and get that middle finger to all the assholes who doubt you. Lead us captain!

JerseyAddict

Great video but your comment is nonsense, Messi has been great under Valverde.
You can say a lot about Valverde (boring, conservative, out of his debt at barça etc) but Messi has performed great under Valverde (just like under Enrique, Tito, Pep & Rijkaard)

I would say that Messi perfored great regardless of Valverde(s system).

That would be the definition.

Valverde has deeply "hold the line" system and "pray to Messi".

That is why maybe, just maybe AG could unload part of the weight from Messi.

Messi983

D_o-HDUXoAER0rd.jpg

Home of Barca Fans