Lionel Messi - v7

Jadentheman

I agree. Messi is earning a lot by far. But he's getting older so if Messi wants a higher payday the door is open there's hundreds of teams willing to drop all their reserves for him, including in Argentina.

vuji_31

He earns way more then any our player.

He will play until when he wants. Like it is his contract.
Thats is good deal for both.

But I think he will go like Xavi,Puyol,Iniesta excatly when he starts feeling like he is not so good for the club.

serghei

But I think he will go like Xavi,Puyol,Iniesta excatly when he starts feeling like he is not so good for the club.

I hope so. Best if he leaves at 35 or so and lets us to properly rebuild the team. Like Xavi, Iniesta and other legends.

Vilarrubi

Calma. He needed a break tbh, looked overworked and tired, possibly injured. In fact the whole team needed a break, we were fucked.

KingLeo10

Calma. He needed a break tbh, looked overworked and tired, possibly injured. In fact the whole team needed a break, we were fucked.

This break (it'll be all summer) just extended Messi and CR7 dominance for another 2-3 years. Their problem wasn't diminishing skills but overburdened schedule in the face of age.

Save a prayer for Neycuck and the French Walcott, though. No Ballons for them anytime soon.

:lol::lol:

Vilarrubi

This break (it'll be all summer) just extended Messi and CR7 dominance for another 2-3 years. Their problem wasn't diminishing skills but overburdened schedule in the face of age.

Save a prayer for Neycuck and the French Walcott, though. No Ballons for them anytime soon.

Exactly. Vamos!

serghei

So you don't think La Liga will come back in June as speculated?

Home of Barca Fans