Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

[youtube]ee5mcR2qr6g[/youtube]

What a team.

Ajax 70-73, Milan late 80s under Sacchi, and Barca 08-11 is the football equivalent of Newton, Maxwell, and Einstein making gigantic leaps in knowledge.

RIZALDINHO

i prefer xavi and Iniesta over msn. xavi and Iniesta are the best players in the world, way better than msn. the only reason we won all the trophies since 2000 because we had xavi and Iniesta in our team.

eaman

Xavi and iniesta were two different types of midfielders and both were the best at what they did. Your not going to find xavi gliding past 2 or 3 players on many occasions and iniesta was not on the same level as xavi when it came to controlling a game and dictating most of the play. Both get into a barcelona all time 11

Neeraj

I wish he never became the captain, he's the GOAT and single handed savior, but boy do I hate him as captain.

Kul_z

Called out the board again

Thats his right, and this board in particular needs to be shitted everytime someone mentions them. Even better, messi is the only person who can shit on them from such a height, they'll think god himself has crapped on them.

Xavi and puyol both admire his attitude, and thats even more shitting on them. Lovely times

vuji_31

Board is so stupid, us few on forum would be better at bringing players.

They need to be called out because they don't do good job.

JamDav1982

Board is so stupid, us few on forum would be better at bringing players.

They need to be called out because they don't do good job.

The players brought in have been good enough.

The issue is bring in players who excelled elsewhere and then play them out of position to keep old legs as backbone of team.

serghei

The issue is bring in players who excelled elsewhere and then play them out of position to keep old legs as backbone of team.

Yea, I think the same. Too many players that came here played better football at their previous teams for this not to be a deeper issue than just transfers quality. The problem is internal, within our locker room and in our management.

LABarcaFan

I can agree with you only for FDJ. He is the only one who was played out of position, so Busy can still be a starter. Umtiti, Todibo, Lenglet and Firpo are playing at their original positions, but for some reason, they can not perform well.
Ph. Coutinho is left attacking midfielder and ha had also his chances to play there, besides as a winger. But he failed. The same happened to him with Bayern. He is not playing out of position, he is just not that good of a player to play in top European teams. The same exactly apply to Dembele and Griezmann. The first one had million of chances to play as a RW because Messi plays everywhere else but not on the flank, but his out of field antics were the reason for all these never ending injuries. Griezmann had the chance to play at all positions up-front but he failed as well. That shows only one think. Our scouting department does not evaluate the players well enough, before we buy them. We are not selecting the right players for our system. That is the reason.

Yea, I think the same. Too many players that came here played better football at their previous teams for this not to be a deeper issue than just transfers quality. The problem is internal, within our locker room and in our management.

Of course, the problem for our wrong transfer politic of the last 4-5 years is mainly because the board does care only for the club's revenue, not for keeping it at the top of the Europe. We can not expect anything better till 2021, if there are not early elections this summer. This corrupt so called directors are destroying our organization from inside.We just need to wait couple of more weeks and see the results of the PWC company internal audit. It is going on at the moment and was the reason six directors already resigned.

LABarcaFan

Sport Catalunya reports that Bartomeu is trying to win Messi on his side by offering him a new 3 years contract worth 150 M. Wow! At the time of global economical collapse due to COVID-19, Leo will take home 50 millions, even at age of 35. So if that is true, we have no chances of signing any exciting name this summer.

vuji_31

That Bartomeu is piece of shit. He is already best payed football player in the wolrd by mile, and now he wants to give him even more money.

What an retard.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If true (offering Messi 150m) it just shows that Bartomeu is trying to bank on Messi to salvage his legacy and that is just nuts, considering the dire financial situation we have. This is nuts. We should spend the money (which we don't have) on transition and phasing Messi out instead.

vuji_31

Sport Catalunya reports that Bartomeu is trying to win Messi on his side by offering him a new 3 years contract worth 150 M. Wow! At the time of global economical collapse due to COVID-19, Leo will take home 50 millions, even at age of 35. So if that is true, we have no chances of signing any exciting name this summer.

Provide us link.
I didn't seen it anywhere on internet.

Home of Barca Fans