Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The guy was pressing and working hard tonight. Some people are either blind or have an agenda against him. He wasn't good tonight, but he wasn't lazy, inactive, sulking.

Bad game, but good effort.

JamDav1982

was kind of wank first half with misplaced passes and wrong decisions. he tried all game, but can't play all alone. griezmann is non-existent as a partner in attack and vidal is not suarez

Griezmann was more or less left wing in a 442 half the time and Messi could have played him through one on one first half.

Messi was poor and it was not on Griezmann.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yea, I've said it before. Lazy, and not leader material.

Exactly. Just. not. a. leader.

Yeah, we have heard you say that a *couple* of times before. We get it. Hope you won’t start rambling about how he is influencing our transfers too, because that would really be something new.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bad game, but he was trying. First half performance from the team was pathetic, just the same shit as it was with EV - pass it to Messi, don't attempt any risky passes, just pass it to him and wait until he pulls something out of his ass. Enormous pressure on Leo. Better second half from the team (faster tempo thanks to Arthur) bailed us out.

bismp

People blaming 32yo Messi for not being able to dribble past the whole Napoli defense on his own :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was ok and he tried

Tackle

Yeah, keep expecting more from a finished Neymar though.

By the way, we scored when your beloved Rakitic was taken off.

I haven't defended Rakitic seriously in the past 6 months. My comment in the live chat was a bit of tongue in cheek banter, that's all.

As for Neymar, he certainly would have helped take some of the pressure off Leo in matches like this. Let's agree to disagree on this matter.

serghei

Yeah, we have heard you say that a *couple* of times before. We get it.

The problem is he gives me a lot of chances to repeat these things in CL.

Once a year @serghei's brain freezes and he starts saying or claiming stuff that isn't true. How anyone can think he was lazy tonight I just don't understand.

First half he was lazy. 2nd half his movement improved and I said in the match chat. What can I say. Very disappointing.

KingLeo10

The guy was pressing and working hard tonight. Some people are either blind or have an agenda against him. He wasn't good tonight, but he wasn't lazy, inactive, sulking.
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], [MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION] chief culprits. I'll excluded Wolfe since he's a RM fan.

Serghei seems to have some weird thing against him when players of the Messi profile like Mane, Salah, Robben, Ribery, Ney Ney have never been volume CL away game scorers. In fact, no one currently playing is a volume scorer in CL KO away games except CR7 (because of his headers which were ALL of his KO goals last season just to put as an example).

Suarez as our main striker (and a supposed 6 foot man) has been more dogshit and yet no one harps on him as much.

A fair assessment is terrible first half, good 2nd half.

JohnN

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]
What are your expectations really? because all I see (and many others) is pure hate.

Home of Barca Fans