Lionel Messi - v7

Kul_z

Lead us Laliga sure, but CL ? I don't think so.

Cl is a thing of quality team work and a good portion of luck. We are among contenders for next year, so everything is possible. With de jong, arthur, dembele and possible griez signing, thats a possible 4 player reinforcment in ko stages compared to last two seasons. If it wasnt in valverde's hands, i'd say that cl is our to lose next year

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo has a great season and leads Barca to the CL trophy in Istanbul

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

FCB1987

Banned
Leo won ESPY best international soccer player ahead of Ronaldo, VVD, and Mbappe. Now on to Uefa POTY, The Best, and Ballon d'Or.

Tackle

Leo won ESPY best international soccer player ahead of Ronaldo, VVD, and Mbappe. Now on to Uefa POTY, The Best, and Ballon d'Or.

The ESPYs are the literally the most irrelevant, worthless award perhaps in the history of sports. To compare them with serious individual football awards the UEFA POTY, FIFA Best and the Ballon D'or is comical.

Even GOAL's best player award is 10x more credible than a fecking shite ESPY.

FCB1987

Banned
The ESPYs are the literally the most irrelevant, worthless award perhaps in the history of sports. To compare them with serious individual football awards the UEFA POTY, FIFA Best and the Ballon D'or is comical.

Even GOAL's best player award is 10x more credible than a fecking shite ESPY.

Ronaldo fanboys desperately trying to cope haha

Tackle

Ronaldo fanboys desperately trying to cope haha

Cope with what exactly mate?

This is not even the club equivalent of winning the Gamper cup or Copa Cataluyna. It's too rubbish to even be compared with the International Champions Cup friendly tournament. An apt equivalent would be winning a Facebook poll.

I hope Messi sweeps up all the big boy awards, but you've genuinely lost it if you rate an ESPY award.

hulinat

Cope with what exactly mate?

This is not even the club equivalent of winning the Gamper cup or Copa Cataluyna. It's too rubbish to even be compared with the International Champions Cup friendly tournament. An apt equivalent would be winning a Facebook poll.

I hope Messi sweeps up all the big boy awards, but you've genuinely lost it if you rate an ESPY award.

i know right? tell me how many EPSYS does ROnALDO have? oh right none! lmao

Altomonte

Whatever the prestige of the ESPY awards, let's hope that Messi's luck is turning around. First piece of good news for him since that dreadful night at Anfield.

Home of Barca Fans