Lionel Messi - v7

behindbrowneyes

Setién should rest him vs Eibar for 60 minutes. Resting him a whole game makes him rusty, so give him half an hour. It is right before a tough week with Napoli away and Madrid in Bernaleo.

KingLeo10

Latest news about City means that Messi ends his career at Barcelona.

Not that I think he'd have wanted to leave us, but now even the club can't push him out elsewhere because they are no other viable options. Bayern plays in Bundesliga and don't spend big. Pool is set. United spends big, but is a shitshow of epic proportions.

Sailor Mars

I expect Man City to appeal it and UEFA will probably just suspend the ban and give them a big fine or limit their squad size for future CLs. Man City will definitely fight this to the bitter end.

Tackle

Latest news about City means that Messi ends his career at Barcelona.

Not that I think he'd have wanted to leave us, but now even the club can't push him out elsewhere because they are no other viable options. Bayern plays in Bundesliga and don't spend big. Pool is set. United spends big, but is a shitshow of epic proportions.

:lol:

You were out of your mind if you truly thought there was even a remote chance he would leave for City at age 33. He has his wife and three young boys settled in Barcelona. Leo is not the type of bloke to pick it all up and move to a foreign country with a different culture, language, climate etc. at the end of his career.

The only point I feared him leaving for another European club was perhaps after the Tito and Tata seasons.

KingLeo10

:lol:

You were out of your mind if you truly thought there was even a remote chance he would leave for City at age 33. He has his wife and three young boys settled in Barcelona. Leo is not the type of bloke to pick it all up and move to a foreign country with a different culture, language, climate etc. at the end of his career.

The only point I feared him leaving for another European club was perhaps after the Tito and Tata seasons.

I wasn't until he started doing these 1 year contract deals. Dunno whether that was of his volition or the board.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Should’ve done better with the chip earlier in the half, yes, but he is also having no luck with these GKs pulling off one great save after another. Think he might just break the dry spell in the 2nd half, tho.

Home of Barca Fans