Lionel Messi - v7

Hardy

about to crying at some moment, when he refers to what happened at anfield you can see in his eyes he still devastated

abbbs97

"It is hard to say something after last season... But I do not regret anything and I will say the same thing again. I have no doubt that together we are going to fight for everything. I have faith. We have to give value to the league we won: The 8th in 11 years! We do not give it the value it deserves but over the years we will see how difficult it was. This club fights for everything and we have renewed dreams... Visca Barça and visca Catalunya!"

This is what he said.

Pedro

La Masia
"It is hard to say something after last season... But I do not regret anything and I will say the same thing again. I have no doubt that together we are going to fight for everything. I have faith. We have to give value to the league we won: The 8th in 11 years! We do not give it the value it deserves but over the years we will see how difficult it was. This club fights for everything and we have renewed dreams... Visca Barça and visca Catalunya!"

This is what he said.

Better like that than saying we want to win CL, which just increased the pressure last year to do it

This is what he said.

Thanks mate.

Home of Barca Fans