Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

A teenager managed to score two to win the game but "he has to do it all by himself". Shut the fuck up. Messi has been off for weeks.

Yeah you moron, after that teenager was given two great assists by Messi. Don't know what you are smoking, but seems some strong shit.

Meanwhile, "off-form" Messi is leading the assists and scoring charts in La Liga. What a shite players he is...

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Not the first time in his career he's going through a dry spell.
Positive thing is that he plays in a system where he actually gets multiple chances per game. They'll come like ketchup soon. I'm not worried.

bismp

Well,to be fair,it is easy to get a lot of chances against Levante or Granada,regardless of the system/coach.

Barcilliant

The great tragedy is he will retire without winning Cl again. Unless he goes to City, Liverpool or maybe Psg I can't see him winning another Cl here.

Farto and Dickverde really fucked everything up. Nowadays he just doesn't have the same intensity.

TANGA NIO

Banned
I said in the past. EV got the best out of Messi. That is a fact, this is the risk we all feared if EV was sacked.

Hard to admit it but he looks bored on the field, well losing his Amigo Suarez maybe added to that 😂

Sell all Amigos they said and let Messi stay. Good luck with that 😂

Havesaks

For all the people who bashed Messi last night... He got 10,0 rating on whoacored. Proves what was obvious he played a strong game and his play making incl. Keypasses was top notch.

behindbrowneyes

The great tragedy is he will retire without winning Cl again. Unless he goes to City, Liverpool or maybe Psg I can't see him winning another Cl here.

Sure. City and PSG are known for winning the CL numerous times. Regular contenders, year in, year out.

I'm sure Klopp rates Messi, but he'd never sign him for obvious reasons.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah you moron, after that teenager was given two great assists by Messi. Don't know what you are smoking, but seems some strong shit.

Meanwhile, "off-form" Messi is leading the assists and scoring charts in La Liga. What a shite players he is...

Watch the games and use your brain instead of including insults in every 2nd post.
I have seen the assists btw. The first one was beautiful. But the notion that he did everything by himself after another player scored two goals is just wrong.

KingLeo10

Blind Messi fans are almost as bad as the CR7 "he won the league in 3 different countries" type of deluded fanboys.

It's 2020 and there's still people who believe he's getting better/still in his prime.

Here's the truth:

05-07: World class, top 3 in the world
08-13: GOAT tier
14: Top 2 in the world tier
15: GOAT tier
16-17: Best in the world/top 2 in the world
18-19: Best in the world
20: Best in the world, but the gap to the 2nd is very, very slim.

He's in decline, which is natural after 15 years at the absolute top. Still can decide any game, but that acceleration, top speed, separation on dribble, dribble success rate are all trending downwards against quality opposition. The lack of goals away from Camp Nou is also indication.

Andresito

Staff member
but that acceleration, top speed, separation on dribble, dribble success rate are all trending downwards against quality opposition. The lack of goals away from Camp Nou is also indication.

I disagree. Acceleration is still top class, he beams through defenders whenever there's space, it's just not happening as often as before.

Lack of goals away could also be due to the whole team underperforming.

Home of Barca Fans