Lionel Messi - v7

sickstar

He became slower when playing less game. Take it easy. More importantly, good three points and nice team goal finished by the goat.

Ritchie

Good goal, but bit sluggish.

Hopefully he starts scoring more in the coming weeks.

Having a geriatric 35 year old Cristiano out-scoring him this season would be tragic.

A 38 year old top scored in Serie A last season. It's a joke league.

Nazario1985

Call him whatever you want, he is our only hope since a decade !!

It got worse after Iniesta/Xavi and it worsened even more under this squad.

RevoTeller

Rusty?
Maybe so, but he produced literal moments of magic (wasted, as usual) throughout the game and, at the end of the day, he saved the situation once again.

malvolio

I can remember atleast 3 instances were Griez was in a position to receive the ball but because his name isn't Suarez he didnt get them. Heck if he was Suarez he would have even gotten passes when he isn't even in a good position.

Like are we seriously going to pretend that Messi doesnt look extra hard when Suarez plays infront him ?

Griezmann better finish his fucking lunch and then you can cry about Messi favouring Suarez over him. The guy has been shit at scoring for us, left, right or centre

CatalinR10

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot and Ballon D'or scores against Valencia.
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

If I'm managing a team to face Barca I would literally triple team this guy. Who cares if others are free it's not like they are going to score anyway. As dependent on him as ever. Maybe more so with Luis out.

If Griezmann had the space awareness of Suarez yes maybe, even Fati had more chances from Messi, was he wearing a Suarez Mask ?

Booooom. Exactly. Has dawned on me that yes he has telepathic link to Suarez but it's more than that, far more. He passes to Suarez more because he is the only guy he trusts to do anything with it. Was not like this when Ney was here. He passed to Ney loads, no tunnel vision for Suarez then.

Let's face it him looking for Suarez all the time is wise and best for the team. He has not played with another great attacker since Ney left. Until they buy him a good attacker to play with I hope he continues to look for Suarez at every possible opportunity.

Home of Barca Fans