Lionel Messi - v7

George_Costanza

It's unbelievable how big PR machine is. He is far from the best Juve player this season not to mention that his decline during the last two years is visible from the moon. It's shame that people believe more to his PR machine than their own eyes. He will be 35 in February so I find hard to believe he is capable of winning another Ballon d'Or. No one ever managed to beat time, and as you get older it starts to show regardless of how much you take care of yourself.

He is 80 yo former Cornerback, NFL, and a vagan

4648dc219ef2.jpg

ZGShJVgPpVi0jwefSP7NQQbublMf_kRORaUxzAibrdT9NXav4r0QDXQArDYpo3GpKchIT8B89B40Oc-c=w768-h768-n-o-v1

FC B

Well deserved win and I hope he'll keep this level for a few more years and hopefully win at least one more B.d'or.

Andresito

Staff member
2010 is probably the year which had the most legit candidates to win it.

If Iniesta or Xavi would've won it, it would've been in 2010 with Spain winning the World Cup.
Sneijder had a monster year as well, winning the treble and reaching the WC final.
And Messi is Messi.

serghei

congrats, but this reward is meaningless, I mean all the idiots of the world vote...I just saw how our regional press voted, for example Messsi is not in their first 5 :lol:

Same opinion. But this is good for Messi and Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans