Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool): "We have to respect Messi for winning six Ballon d'Or's, it's incredible. I was close, but there was someone better."

Class love this guy

Messigician

Tw Luka Modrić: "Sports and football are not just about winning, they’re also about respect for your teammates and rivals. 🤝 #BallonDOr" [lukamodric10]

Gnidrologist

Imagine thinking 4th placed goalscorer in Italy and 17th in Europe last season deserved this award more than the fifa best player in the world , golden boot, best player in Spain , Best player in CL , Europe goalscorer , Spain goalscorer , CL goalscorer , etc.

Imagine being someone who has these ideeas dawgs .

I think u mutd fans should keep your mouth shut because if Haaland comes around this place he won't be that pleased to see all these deluded comments.

SMH.

There must be something in the water in Manchester. Redcafe is full of crazies like that.

SG-7

Bit late to the party, but congrats Leo!
Hopefully this will motivate him that much more to go for the 7th, as his competition individually is getting less and less.

Hardy

EK0RLGKWsAU0P-Q

EK0QB2zW4AELPH3

KingLeo10

If he's ruthless and motivated, there is little chance of anyone seriously competing with him on a yearly basis for the moment.

Closest is golden boy Mbappe if he can shine at Euros/ CL. He's the only serious Ballon d'Or threat for Leo for next season. Neysnake is too undisciplined and VVD's level/mystique has already dropped.

booge

I dont like this "messi years are being wasted at this club" BS.
I have been hearing it for too long.

I actually prefer it when Messi is up against it and the challenge is higher because the reward is higher to win this way.
So for him to carry a team like this the way he is doing it, I think means more than to win with spanish world cup winners in thier prime.

It's been a very good career so far and it's the roller coaster ride that makes it fun.

Vilarrubi

Jair is just misunderstood.

He also tried to argue the strength of Ligue 1 based on the fact that a weak team was in first place.... after the first 2 games of the season :lol: :lol: Wish I could find that post. If that doesn’t fall into “retard” category I don’t know what does.

KingLeo10

I dont like this "messi years are being wasted at this club" BS.
I have been hearing it for too long.

I actually prefer it when Messi is up against it and the challenge is higher because the reward is higher to win this way.
So for him to carry a team like this they way he is doing I think means more to win with spanish world cup winners in thier prime.

It's been a very good career so far and it's the roller coaster ride that makes it fun.

I actually agree with this. Even 1 CL with Retardo and the carcass of Suarez would be worth like 3-4 CL with champagne players like Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, prime neysnake, prime Suarez.

If he manages to pull it off, I think it's curtains for the GOAT debate. He won it this year without any Barca player even remotely sniffing top 20 lol.

The people who wanted Messi to move to City. Just LMAO. I want the CLs and Ballons AT Barcelona. Even Messi comes second to that.

Home of Barca Fans