Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Now, the problem for the organisation of France Football, is to convince Cristiano Ronaldo to attend the ceremony. The Portuguese already knows that he won't win, but what has most upset him is that he could be third behind Virgil van Dijk. [@FApor_elmundo]

Best problem I ever heard

Hardy

there are more chance that Valverde turns into a world class manager than Ronaldo attending ballon d'or ceremony

Messigician

Now, the problem for the organisation of France Football, is to convince Cristiano Ronaldo to attend the ceremony. The Portuguese already knows that he won't win, but what has most upset him is that he could be third behind Virgil van Dijk. [@FApor_elmundo]

Bottomed

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CR shouldn t even be in the conversation for this year..

Exactly. The fact that even van Dijk is pushed for the award ahead of Mane sort of smells a case of racism. To actually consider CR7 ahead of him is even more bollocks

Last edited:

soul24rage

Why are you copying comments from twitter?

KingLeo10

About time one of PR7's moves back fired on him.

If he'd stayed at Madrid one more season, he'd have won last year's Ballon.

This is karma for the 2013 voting extension.

KingLeo10

Imagine the King winning his 7th Ballon d'or on the back of dragging this carcass of a senior squad + management to CL glory.

It 99% won't happen but one can dream lads. We MOVE.

vegitot

Imagine the King winning his 7th Ballon d'or on the back of dragging this carcass of a senior squad + management to CL glory.

It 99% won't happen but one can dream lads. We MOVE.

winning 2020 copa america sound more possible than winning ucl this season

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo wins his 6th Ballon D'or on Monday
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans