Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

No date on the document but the difference is huge

hihi2-2019-11-21_09-48-33_596189-345x640.jpg

It’s fake. Misspellings and De Ligt plays for Barca apparently. Some low IQ Penaldo fan must have made it.

LMTR14

You cut the post in half and missed the point.
Time context is clearly referenced, if one understands English good enough.

To simplify the point, the bottomline is this: people will always find something to complain about, even when dealing with the best player in history. That is entitlement, pure and simple.

wrong on all counts

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm pretty sure Messi loves to do well and have great stats, but I've never seen him be obsessive about it, not like Cristiano whose entire career have revolved around trying to prove people he's better than Messi.

Messi is literally living rent free in that guy's head.

There was a good stretch from 2010 - 2013 where he was obsessed with goal stats. I couldn’t tell you specific games but there were plenty of them where it was obvious he was just trying to boost his stats and it was painfully obvious his teammates were ignoring better options just to help him do it.

What was that game he went to the camera and counted 1 2 3? Clearly a message to CR7 although post matches he claimed it was not.

From 2014 onwards it was if he stopped caring about goal scoring stats and started playing more for the team rather than personal glory. This is when we saw his insane passing & through balls become a weekly occurrence.

Kerrybai

Will he be the first player to 1000 goals and assists ? I didn't see assist stats for bican or Pele as they probably weren't recorded.

But maybe they were for Gerd Muller or Romario?

I wonder too will the media make a big deal of it.

Pedro

La Masia
Will he be the first player to 1000 goals and assists ? I didn't see assist stats for bican or Pele as they probably weren't recorded.

But maybe they were for Gerd Muller or Romario?

I wonder too will the media make a big deal of it.
Messi Career Goals: 709 - Games: 891 - 0.80 goals per game

Ronaldo Career Goals: 724 - Games: 1018 - 0.71 goals per game

Leo's played 127 games less than Ronaldo and only 15 goals behind him, I except Leo to shatter Pele and Bican's records

Vilarrubi

[tw]1197513766491115521[/tw]

Wow, is it really happening?

Caption on Youtube is "Five-time Ballon d'Or winner Leo Messi reveals what his awards mean to him ahead of the 64th annual Ballon d'Or ceremony in Paris."

The choice of thumbnail is interesting too......

Not sure a video about Balon D'or would have been made if he was coming in 2nd place. We'll see though, who knows.

Hardy

Wow, is it really happening?

Caption on Youtube is "Five-time Ballon d'Or winner Leo Messi reveals what his awards mean to him ahead of the 64th annual Ballon d'Or ceremony in Paris."

The choice of thumbnail is interesting too......

Not sure a video about Balon D'or would have been made if he was coming in 2nd place. We'll see though, who knows.

they are teasing us for nothing and 2 december will be a glorious disappointment :valverde:

anyway messi odd drops a little bit

Vilarrubi

they are teasing us for nothing and 2 december will be a glorious disappointment :valverde:

anyway messi odd drops a little bit

Gonna say, would be a massive troll again like the UEFA Player of the Season "leak" :lol:

OTRO's header on Twitter:

[tw]1197507271590367234[/tw]

He's either won it or they're just using Balon D'or as marketing because it's a couple of weeks away.

vegitot

Gonna say, would be a massive troll again like the UEFA Player of the Season "leak" :lol:

OTRO's header on Twitter:

[tw]1197507271590367234[/tw]

He's either won it or they're just using Balon D'or as marketing because it's a couple of weeks away.
they teased this for fifa the best award and messi won
IMG_20190920_203951.jpg

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Harry Redknapp, who was also present said "Ronaldo is the last to leave training and I thought Messi would be the same but I met two coaches who worked under Guardiola that said Messi was a nightmare for him. He arrived, didn’t train much, kicked a couple of balls and left."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1197583039028576256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">21. November 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KingLeo10

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Harry Redknapp, who was also present said "Ronaldo is the last to leave training and I thought Messi would be the same but I met two coaches who worked under Guardiola that said Messi was a nightmare for him. He arrived, didn’t train much, kicked a couple of balls and left."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1197583039028576256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">21. November 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So we're supposed to believe Messi won 4 straight Ballon D'or, 2 CL, 2 CL SF, 3 La Liga and scored 38, 47, 53, 73 goals in those 4 seasons by half-assing it at training? Under a manager like Guardiola?

The 'lazy genius' narrative is getting out of hand. You can't remain elite for 15 years and world best for 10 years in a global sport like football by half-assing it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh yeah. I definitely believe a pleb like Harry Redknapp befriended a couple of Guardiola assistants who spilled the beans to the man.

Home of Barca Fans