Lionel Messi - v7

kattanib

The influence this guy has .. Neymar faking injury for both legs and Suarez purposefully missing key passes to make sure Madrid can at least draw the game

KingLeo10

The influence this guy has .. Neymar faking injury for both legs and Suarez purposefully missing key passes to make sure Madrid can at least draw the game

Yes, now please take the meds. This level of conspiracy theories aren't good for your health.

xxxxxx

If Messi stays, he has to waive his 33m loyalty fee. He also has to waive his signing-on fee. He also has to reduce his wages by at least 50%.

Laporta cannot back down and just give Messi anything he wants. Messi is 34 in the summer. He isn't the future of the club.

I guess Messi will have a talk with Laporta sometime next week, and he'll probably most likely speak to other clubs to see what they have to say. I can't see him leaving his decision till the last minute if he does decide to leave. The fans would need time to say goodbye properly. Laporta would need time to actually make adjustments if Messi decides to leave.

gregorrin10

I guess now we'll see if Messi truly does only care that the TEAM is competitive and can be as good as it can, even if that means it's done on his own expense. He has enough money for 3 lifetimes already anyway. So waive those loyalty fees and reduce wages by half, then sell all the deadwood, and we can go after Haaland and Gaya! :rockon:

Last edited:

Hardy

I guess Messi will have a talk with Laporta sometime next week, and he'll probably most likely speak to other clubs to see what they have to say. I can't see him leaving his decision till the last minute if he does decide to leave. The fans would need time to say goodbye properly. Laporta would need time to actually make adjustments if Messi decides to leave.

Imho if he'll announce something will be his renew, the news of him leaving would destabilize everything with la liga and copa final to play, doubt he would do that.

Messigician

President Laporta: "After greeting the people at the club tomorrow, I will call Messi. Will I convince him? It will depend on him, I will do what I can within the economic possibilities of the club." [rac1]

You see how his tune changed ,before he won it was "if I win messi will definitely stay" now it's ,"it will depend on him and I will do what I can with the economic possibilities of the club" ,that's basically saying if messi decides to leave they will say all he wants is money

vegitot

President Laporta: "After greeting the people at the club tomorrow, I will call Messi. Will I convince him? It will depend on him, I will do what I can within the economic possibilities of the club." [rac1]

You see how his tune changed ,before he won it was "if I win messi will definitely stay" now it's ,"it will depend on him and I will do what I can with the economic possibilities of the club" ,that's basically saying if messi decides to leave they will say all he wants is money

Next: i will do what i ca with economic possibilities of the club to bring Haaland but it is up to money.

Marshall D Teach

Good. We can't bend over backwards to keep a 34 year old, especially considering our current financial situation.

eaman

Thats politicians for you. Never trust what a politicians says. They say anything to get what they want

malvolio

messi and his father have shown signs that they endorse laporta. so i don't believe that they didn't discuss the new contract already.

he either stays or they have agreed to part ways in a financially favorable way for messi.

messi seems to be happy these days, so i do think he already knows his future.

Home of Barca Fans