Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

I would offer him a 1 year deal with the option of another year, with a 15 mil net wage. The club is in a bad financial situation, if he cares about money, then good luck in Manchester or Paris.

Messi is like any other player in that money and being paid worth matters to him.

Doesnt make him money obsessed and it wouldnt be the only consideration either as he clearly still wants to win.

jairzinho

Last time I checked the club was on the verge of or nearing bankruptcy. If he refuses a substantial wage reduction then we should let him go in the summer.

Raki13

Last time I checked the club was on the verge of or nearing bankruptcy. If he refuses a substantial wage reduction then we should let him go in the summer.

Dont think they have any option , cannot afford him hes got to go. Also hes not going to get anywhere near that deal from anybody else.

Leo's life is terrible. I would never trade mine for his. It's crazy beyond imagination. No freedom, constantly watch, need bodyguard, minders and being drive into the mud by his father for fiscal fraud, now his own club is treating him like a thief while he wasn't even at the table negociations.

I bet he regret his modest condition and free life in the country he cherish so much with his friends he could talk to, instead of being force to leave for a foreign country and unknown language catalan because of a greedy father brother etc and have to be responsible of every losses and being insult because sometimes he walk on the pitch.
Big huge amount of money never makes you happy it just brings you stress and jealousy.

Imagine now if he take knowledge of the existence of some BBZ people!

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Leo's life is terrible. I would never trade mine for his. It's crazy beyond imagination. No freedom, constantly watch, need bodyguard, minders and being drive into the mud by his father for fiscal fraud, now his own club is treating him like a thief while he wasn't even at the table negociations.

I bet he regret his modest condition and free life in the country he cherish so much with his friends he could talk to, instead of being force to leave for a foreign country and unknown language catalan because of a greedy father brother etc and have to be responsible of every losses and being insult because sometimes he walk on the pitch.
Big huge amount of money never makes you happy it just brings you stress and jealousy.

This is an unhealthy level of devotion to a guy who gives 0 fucks about who you are.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Don't worry, he would never trade his life for yours too :lol:

JamDav1982

You come across as not the full shilling.

I don't care he gives "zero fucks" about me. I have loving people around me.

I think on the opposite you give to much importance to a club which give too much importance to one single man.

Who's the loser here?

I'm not being selfish. He doesn't belongs to me.
He can say I'm sick of football now and say adios I wouldn't mine. I actually will find this awesome. He said he was unhappy and suffered at Barcelone. If you don't understand, I encourage you to read Hans Christian's The Tree.
It's beautiful and children love this wonderful tale.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

So, literally, we have lost Halaand/Felix or Salah just for keeping Messi for 1 year.

Are Salah or Haland going to play here for free without salary?
Are their agents goings to deny themselves their own sign-in fees?
Are their agents will tell them they won't get a sign-in fee?

Because if the answer of one of those questions is no, then we literally never lost a Salah/Haland/Felix for 1 year of Messi.

And What is frustrating is that the only thing that those leaks prove is that fans and media has no clue of the money getting paid in football, and yet people like you keep using those fantasy figures :banghead:

Saying Haland or Felix will cost 100M is like saying Neymar has cost us 17M, since those were the money we paid his club.

But the real figures are way different.
Same thing was proved when Bale contract was leaked years ago, same with Messi now.
In many cases, footballers and their agents get more than clubs in this age and era

BBZ8800

Khaled, what is the second highest wage at Barca?

Aren't our yearly wages something like:
Messi 130
Griezz 22-ish
Cou 20
Frenkie 18
Dembele 17

So, if Frenkie and Dembele get 17-18, I guess that Halaand would get close to that, especially under Laporta.

So, again, one year of granny Messi is 130m Euros.
Halaand would be let's say 160m fee + 20m yearly wages = 180m in the first season combined.

Further, if Messi stays after summer of 2021, then his last 2 granny years would cost us 130+130=260m Euros.
While Halaand would be 160m fee + 20 + 20 (yearly wages for two seasons) = 200-ish M

So, even only this season Messi costed us nearly as much as Halaand (Messi's one year is 130m, Halaand's trsnsfer fee+yearly wage are roughly let's say 180m).
And if he'll somehow stay in the next season, he will literally cost more than the whole Halaand's transfer and his wages for the first 2 years.

You know my opinion about the current Messi's form so I don't need to explain whether I want him here after this season.

Thanks for everything Messi and goodbye.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Figures being published are probably true or else there wouldn't be so much fus over it. Very disappointed with Messi. We knew Bartomeu fucked up but realizing Messi milked the club this much is shocking.

raskolnikov

Figures being published are probably true or else there wouldn't be so much fus over it. Very disappointed with Messi. We knew Bartomeu fucked up but realizing Messi milked the club this much is shocking.
This is just shifting the boards failures to Messi. Thats why it was leaked in tge first place.

Home of Barca Fans