Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

Didn't want to pass to dembouz abd braitwaite in clear chances

If i would be Messi,i would have done that too.He knows very well that Dembele will make a mess of a situation and Braithwaite should be on the bench of Getafe,not playing with him at Barca.

Jadentheman

:lol: just literally seen that.

Marca now Tebas....

La Liga really need to keep hold of Messi and it shows

Because if Messi leaves then La Liga because D tier status. It's already bad enough they sold their streaming rights to a channel no one can even obtain overseas.

Porque

How much does Messi earn?

Griezmann: "You do know that me, Ronaldo and Messi are at the same table right? The question should be, what is for lunch."

malvolio

If i would be Messi,i would have done that too.He knows very well that Dembele will make a mess of a situation and Braithwaite should be on the bench of Getafe,not playing with him at Barca.

with messi you always know who he favors and who he doesn't. when he sees that someone is shit he'll avoid passing to that individual. if you're good or are showing glimpses of talent, he is willing to work with you.

BBZ8800

I don't know if it was mentioned before, now I have read that even if Messi wants to leave a club in the summer, on top of 138m euros wages per year, we need to pay him additional 66m as a loyalty bonus, lol.

So, only this year we will spend 138+66=204m Euros on Messi (if he leaves).

More or less, that is a price of Halaand.

Basically, we will lose Halaand only to have a 34 years old granny Messi for one season at a club.

What would you choose?
1. Buying Halaand
2. Having 34 years old Messi for only 1 year, lol (in a season where we can't win ANY trophy)

What a clowshow, disgrace.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I don't know if it was mentioned before, now I have read that even if Messi wants to leave a club in the summer, on top of 138m euros wages per year, we need to pay him additional 66m as a loyalty bonus, lol.

So, only this year we will spend 138+66=204m Euros on Messi (if he leaves).

More or less, that is a price of Halaand.

Basically, we will lose Halaand only to have a 34 years old granny Messi for one season at a club.

What would you choose?
1. Buying Halaand
2. Having 34 years old Messi for only 1 year, lol (in a season where we can't win ANY trophy)

What a clowshow, disgrace.

You are adding the bonus to the maximum he can get again.

Including bonuses and winning everything the most he gets for a season is 138m.

malvolio

You are adding the bonus to the maximum he can get again.

Including bonuses and winning everything the most he gets for a season is 138m.

so a lower or at least equal amount to what he brings into the club. if we go by the numbers presented in the above bloomberg article.

Home of Barca Fans