Lionel Messi - v7

To say Messi has been purely marketing for us is neither true or fair. Sporting-wise he continued to carry us, albeit not as much impactful as before, due to his decline.

You are right. It would be a lie to say he's pure marketing. What I meant to say is that ppl still see Messi as that player if the Xavi and Iniesta era. So that's good for us in terms of marketing for the club, but it's obvious it hasn't translated into CL winnings. I do blame Bartomeu more than Messi for this, messi obviously can't win everything on his own

This is the type of BS that makes you laugh rather than being mad ....

Take Messi outside Bar?a in the last 12-14 years & you will eat that tiki taka of yours which was 90% Messi breaking defenses & playing 1-2 with anyone available.

When tiki taka Died in 2012 he carried this team since.

Same people who thinks Valverde was doing great .... instead it was just Messi having a good form.

For the last decade This team was big if Messi was doing great, not taking the huge role of Xavi/Iniesta of course but saying they made him lol sure you never watched full time matchs !

You are right. I was just a little upset and took it out on Messi. But there is no denying that Messi needed a good team to help us win CL. There is a reason we haven't won it in a while. If messi alone is necessary, how come we haven't won the CL in so long?

SmilerBam

He is surely gone now with this leak.Maybe he's not a saint, but the way he was treated in Barcelona the last year or so is disgusting.I mean how the press treated him. P.S. Nice goal.

Vilarrubi

:lol:

EtFmoIdW4AU-K0K

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Terrible game apart from the goal, just constantly wrong passing decisions and slowed down the game too much in the second half.

Total-Football

I thought he did good.. Great work ethic. Had he given a fuck like this every game we would have walked laliga.. Even with those wood sticks on either side of him in attack

JohnN

Great goal. Tired last minutes but still pressing. That should be a pass to braith, but even so, great chance for alba too.

Home of Barca Fans