Lionel Messi - v7

Also to the guy who said most people are trying to reduce their taxes, there's big difference between REDUCING AND AVOIDING.

Stop with the mental gymnast

Nazario1985

This puts Messi on a bad light.. The self proclaimed love for the club was pretty much very very conditional.

Why ? like Why ?

You wanted him with a salary of a nobody ?

He still didn't get paid fully and makes no big deal out of it !!

Loving a club or a company in general doesn't mean you are going to sacrifice your work.

I get it they have insane salaries but it's NOTHING compared to the money Messi brought to the club, that's the equation people should looking at.

Messi at his top level was going to have way more money elsewhere.

And if you are mind boggled around sports salaries then you should attack the whole industry not just the GOAT of the most watched sport in the world ...

Nazario1985

And you're nobody who gets triggered because his idol was criticized. Bravo

I did get triggered by the idiocy of some people getting CHOKED like they lived in a cave for the past decade ...

You created this account just to put some stupid shit like you never heard of Ronaldo's & Messi's fortune.

Total-Football

Stop twisting the semantics my dude it doesn't make it any better.. Messi contribution is not proportional to those numbers.. I'm not sure even prime Messi is let alone aging Messi.. If the numbers are correct then he is single handedly the reason why the club is in massive debt.

One thing we all agree on is that a president with balls should have let him go if those were his demands so at the end of the day its not entirely his fault.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think he deserved every single euro for all the great moments he gave us. I can see why people would think otherwise, but at the end of the day someone gave him that contract, payed him all that money and now that contract is almost over. No point starting this discussion all over again. We have known about his massive salary for years already. What we SHOULD worry about, however, is that someone is trying to destabilize our team when things had just began to click. Messi playing at his best again, Koeman making less stubborn decisions and getting some good results, De Jong being the best MF in the world right now and Ansu being less than a month away from his comeback.

I did get triggered by the idiocy of some people getting CHOKED like they lived in a cave for the past decade ...

You created this account just to put some stupid shit like you never heard of Ronaldo's & Messi's fortune.

I created this account months ago. Unfortunately for you i don't spend every second of my life on a forum

Nazario1985

Then how come the clubs debt keep growing?

Checkmate

Before throwing a "checkmate" like a 5 years old.

If a club debt keeps growing because they signed A player contract then this is the trashiest club in the history, and that player should go to a respectable club.

Why Real & Juve didn't have the same problem while signing Ronaldo ?

FCB was too generous with garbage players after Neymar fiasco, no commercial value driven through the years of success.

It's like saying a Company debt is due to the CEO salary ...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sue El Mundo for publishing information obtained illegally. Make Messi happy or do some damage control regardless of what happens after this season. These are the right things to do.

Beyond this season, if the club and Messi himself want him to stay here, they need to realize that Messi needs to accept a significantly reduced wage and a reduced role. If not, best wishes and we part our ways.

Nazario1985

His market value is historical since the break up in 2009 above 100mil to a max of 180mil in 2018 then a slow decline to 150mil before Covid (130ish recently)

Balvanz in august 2020, studied the wealth brought to club per year at a potential of 175mil and it's NOT even in his prime years ...

what was done with the money since 2010 is the more legitimate question.

And more importantly why not LET HIM go in the summer? knowing the actual situation we are in is beyond me he could have done a last gesture brining some money & any money is good right now ...

Good luck selling the likes of Griez for more than 100mil

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans