Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player and Laureus award scores against Rayo Vallecano.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Let’s hope.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

When i hear Rayo vallecano i always remember at this match oooh how good were Messi and Villa that match ? Watch Messi's second goal puuuh on top speed with a defender next to him he lobs the ball over the goalkeeper. Outstanding stuff from the outstanding leoooo Messi :worthy:

When i hear Rayo vallecano i always remember at this match oooh how good were Messi and Villa that match ? Watch Messi's second goal puuuh on top speed with a defender next to him he lobs the ball over the goalkeeper. Outstanding stuff from the outstanding leoooo Messi :worthy:

I remember the situation when Barca just scored the 0:5 in Rayos hometurf and Neymar and Alves started to dance, Puyol wouldn't have it, ran to them and told them very harsh to cut the bullshit :lol::lol::lol:

bismp

Man he was such a beast...GOAT

JohnN

Plays exactly the same way he did 8 years ago.

That would mean he is a real alien. That level has not been seen before from anyone.
On another note, look at our squad in those years. The class of those players is just on another level from any team there is today.. we set the standard too high and Barto lowered the bar too low afterwards.

Andresito

Staff member
Lionel Messi and his whole family are taking French lessons (via @ggaretier@ LateFootClub)

Here we go boys. Messi finally going to tell our Frenchies to get their shit together in their own language.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Lionel Messi and his whole family are taking French lessons (via @ggaretier@ LateFootClub)

Here we go boys. Messi finally going to tell our Frenchies to get their shit together in their own language.

This Legit? A safe choice + a good friend of his is there, understandable but disappointing if true.

PAIN

He should go to City

I think City would win both the CL and league with him easily, as long as his scoring is back to where it should be.

malvolio

leo messi hasn't learned any foreign language so that he can hold a decent conversation and he's starting now, with french? :lol:

does aguero speak any english?

Home of Barca Fans