Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

I think he'll stay now. If he wanted to leave because he is desperate to compete for CLs and ballon d'ors, he would have pushed harder to leave in January as 2021 is his best shot at both. I see him staying and then the PR spin will be that he just loves the club too much to leave and how the new sporting project convinced him.

It's about that big loyalty bonus.

Laplacian

He's sort of our Bale rn. Messi has the worst finishing (if not, one of at least) in Europe and everyone's blaming it on Barcelona, because by pure coincidence Griezmann's finishing has also turned to shit at our club. I don't know how missing clear cut chances is our fault, but somehow we're now the reason that Messi sucks. Even though we basically cater to his every whim except for letting him leave last transfer window...

Last edited:

Morten

He's sort of out Bale rn. Messi has the worst finishing (if not, one of at least) in Europe and everyone's blaming it on Barcelona, because by pure coincidence Griezmann's finishing has also turned to shit at our club. I don't know how missing clear cut chances is our fault, but somehow we're now the reason that Messi sucks. Even though we basically cater to his everyone whim except for letting him leave last transfer window...

Messi is not Bale, while Bale is pretty much washed up in all aspects, Messi is still a top tier chance creator.

Laplacian

Messi is not Bale, while Bale is pretty much washed up in all aspects, Messi is still a top tier chance creator.

What's being compared isn't their current ability, but the clubs being blamed for their underperformances. I thought that was clear...

Birdy

Just saw a chart that proves he is the worst finisher in La Liga by a wide margin. Probably in Europe too.

Which one? Can you post it?

I just posted this (manually collected) on Dembele thread a couple of days ago:

Forward players of Barca in 20/21 so far. Ratio of npGoal/npXGoals (shows conversion rate) in all competitions in descending order [Source]:

1. Dembele: npG=4, npXG=2.1, conversion ratio= 1.90

2. Fati: npG=5, npXG=2.7, conversion ratio= 1.85

3. Braithwate:npG=5, npXG=5.1, conversion ratio= 0.98

4. Coutinho: npG=3, npXG=4.3, conversion ratio= 0.72

5. Griezman: npG=5, npXG=7.3, conversion ratio= 0.68

6. Messi: npG=5, npXG=9.4, conversion ratio= 0.53

Andresito

Staff member
Idk if this has been posted.

sxg8hd3gkj961.png

Andresito

Staff member
Which one? Can you post it?

I just posted this (manually collected) on Dembele thread a couple of days ago:

Forward players of Barca in 20/21 so far. Ratio of npGoal/npXGoals (shows conversion rate) in all competitions in descending order [Source]:

1. Dembele: npG=4, npXG=2.1, conversion ratio= 1.90

2. Fati: npG=5, npXG=2.7, conversion ratio= 1.85

3. Braithwate:npG=5, npXG=5.1, conversion ratio= 0.98

4. Coutinho: npG=3, npXG=4.3, conversion ratio= 0.72

5. Griezman: npG=5, npXG=7.3, conversion ratio= 0.68

6. Messi: npG=5, npXG=9.4, conversion ratio= 0.53

Here you go.

Edit: this wasn't the chart you were looking for.

1-Hd-Ws-Hy-Uxgz-T1v-Utv46l-DHwh-Xhs-Jg-LAei-OHVQq5-RQ4.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans