Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

Chill out mate you don't have to be so toxic simply because some of us don't feel sorry about Messi "wasting his prime".

We may be morons but there's no need to be so aggressive over something so small lol, we aren't even shitting on Messi.

How can someone even feel sorry for a guy like Messi?! A filthy rich footballer, who is married with a beautiful woman, has a great family, lives in one of if not the best city in the world and is the best player to play the game.
I'll get myself to sleep whilst crying for the horrible horrible life Lionel Messi must endure every day.

George_Costanza

How can someone even feel sorry for a guy like Messi?! A filthy rich footballer, who is married with a beautiful woman, has a great family, lives in one of if not the best city in the world and is the best player to play the game.
I'll get myself to sleep whilst crying for the horrible horrible life Lionel Messi must endure every day.

Relax buddy, lie on a comfortable sofa, then breath slowly. Let your conscious mind be more receptive. Now tell us about your childhood? How was your relationship with your father?

Riordon

Messi held a press conference after the Liverpool embarrassing to show support for Valverde. I lost so much respect for him at that point.

I’m 100% sure he is aware no top coach would let him walk in a free role which basically sabotage our whole tactical structure and make us dependent on his individual brilliance.

Guys like Klopp, Pochettino, Ten Haag and even Pep would probably take the confrontation with him. Valverde? Doesn’t have the balls. And Messi enjoys it.

JohnN

Many seem butthurt about him not throwing Valverde under the bus, and go as far as to criticise his performances and game style it seems.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi held a press conference after the Liverpool embarrassing to show support for Valverde. I lost so much respect for him at that point.

I’m 100% sure he is aware no top coach would let him walk in a free role which basically sabotage our whole tactical structure and make us dependent on his individual brilliance.

Guys like Klopp, Pochettino, Ten Haag and even Pep would probably take the confrontation with him. Valverde? Doesn’t have the balls. And Messi enjoys it.

True. I was always defending Messi but this moment I realized he is part of club de amigos and he doesn't seem to give a shit either. Our club is rotten. The players don't have the drive anymore. We make too many excuses instead of trying to fix them.

Riordon

Many seem butthurt about him not throwing Valverde under the bus, and go as far as to criticise his performances and game style it seems.

Then people should stop saying Messi is being wasted with average coaches because Messi is satisfied with Valverde.

JohnN

Then people should stop saying Messi is being wasted with average coaches because Messi is satisfied with Valverde.

You are criticising Messi for his on the pitch performances because other people say he being wasted? Opinions shouldn't be reactive.

Rory

From Messi's perspective they've won 2 league titles in 2 years and a copa del rey. If not for a monumental fuck up in Anfield it would have been a UCL as well (assuming they get past spurs). He probably doesn't blame valverde because it was one game in a season where they won nearly every game, so why would you automatically pin it on the manager when every other game with the same manager you've managed to be successful? I wish Messi didn't support valverde sure, but it baffles me how people can't even consider things from his perspective.

Messigician

🗣️ — Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Jolar: "Messi and the others just left - some of them didn't even shake our hands. It was sad. We were all looking forward to meeting these big players, we wanted to swap jerseys after the match, but they didn't behave very well."

This just sucks.

BusiTheKing

��️ — Slavia Prague goalkeeper Ondrej Jolar: "Messi and the others just left - some of them didn't even shake our hands. It was sad. We were all looking forward to meeting these big players, we wanted to swap jerseys after the match, but they didn't behave very well."

This just sucks.

That guy is clearly trying to stir up some shit. Here's Messi shaking hands with players after the game: https://twitter.com/samuelmarsden/status/1192386249895661568

LMTR14

Contrary to what folk think on here Messi does not run or own the club. The idiots that run the club and who have wasted hundreds of millions of euros on trash are the ones to blame here.
For any supposed fans to come on and criticise Messi for any of this is just madness , the club over the last decade would have won absolutely nothing without him.

it's naive to think messi can't have ANYBODY he wants gone overnight

LMTR14

I'm surprised no one has thought about the moral implications of him getting EV fired.

Could he get it done? Probably. But how many of you would snitch on a fellow employee at work to lose his job, making the situation worse for all your best friends, all so you could improve your own position at work. Rather selfish and sneaky isn't it?

Imagine you were the guy getting fired? I'm no saint and I couldn't bring myself to do it. Messi is no saint either but morally it's a pretty low thing to do.

if that fellow employee is incompetent as fuck and it harms the team, it has to be addressed. even more if literally the entire world is putting you under scrutiny and many many people invest time and money into watching your accomplishments. if you had been in such a situation you would know that as having a bad apple brings down everyone involved, just the same as having a bad boss. I mean those things are pretty obvious, no clue why you would think otherwise

Home of Barca Fans