Lionel Messi - v7

Mitchell1978

You are not even making sense.

There is a difference to how things have turned out and the club treating those players poorly as you claimed.

Nonsense is fanboys you claiming shit like 'Depay is best Barca can attract'.

You still think Barca can attract top talent like Mbappe, Haaland with no money, a shitty team and possibly not even CL-football?

remeber Barca still has to cut over 200 million of the wage bill, Messi leavin alone won't be enough

JamDav1982

You still think Barca can attract top talent like Mbappe, Haaland with no money, a shitty team and possibly not even CL-football?

remeber Barca still has to cut over 200 million of the wage bill, Messi leavin alone won't be enough

Again you are speaking nonsense and changing argument.

Goes from 'Depay is best Barca can attract' to 'Barca wont sign Mbappe or Haaland'.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The way the club has treated Messi (and Suarez, Dani Alves and others in the past), the toxicity of some of the fan base, the way this club has been run ... a couple of years of fighting for CL qualifaction is the very least they deserve.

The club has done everything to shower Messi with money, praises and everything they could have done, short of kneeling down and perform a BJ on him to make him happy. The club did not treat Messi poorly, period.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Club covered for Messi's tax frauds too. Lol. These Messi fanboys are shameless.

Exactly. If I remembered correctly, Football Leaks once pointed out that Messi's own foundation borrowed money from the club when it was scrutinized for fraud or something.

The point is we have done more that enough to accommodate him.

Messi's fan boys and girls are the sickest kind. Please go buy that MLS jersey and customize it before the price goes up.

JamDav1982

One thing that seperates Perez and Barto, i feel, Perez wasn`t particulary interested in helping players in these type of cases.

Nor did Perez probably have to deal with a sulky star player with as much clout as Messi in his prime that threatened to leave due his own tax issues.

Raketa10

Imagine Messi goes to CIty in winter and Neymar comes to us after being elimated in the group stage.

Fuck Neymar!

I don't know, I think he should be rested for few weeks. Maybe take his family to a vacation. Clearly he needs a break mentally and physically.

This!

He also can't play 90 minutes every single game. That's the main problem together with the lack of desire because we again have a shitty team and he knows he can't seriously compete for anything. People here are laughable. If Messi is Barca biggest problem than we have no problem at all. :lol: Apparently Rakitic and Suarez were our biggest problems and now we have 11 points from 8 games without those two and with all mighty Pjanic. Pep is also getting a fair amount of disrespect here. Pique is apparently also horrible but let's see how will our defense look without him. I am willing to bet we will be much worse without him.

People seriously need to accept the fact that Barto left Barca with horrible and unbalanced squad. It will take time to rebuild but saying that Messi is our main problem is disrespectful and dumb as fuck. Let's see how many teams will be fighting for our biggest problem next summer.

This forum is full of idiots. I have never seen a club that disrespects it's legends like Barca does nowadays. Just a bunch of brainless idiots who think they are football experts. A joy and trophies that Messi brought to Barca and fans during the last 15 years is more than any player ever did for any team in the history of this game. So show a bit of fucking respect and stop writing nonsense.

Last edited:

Catta

Who's living in the past, thinking Barca is still relevant (once Messi leaves commerical revenue will fall even further), thinking barca is still able to attract top talent, the likes of Depay is the best you can hope for.

I would swap this version of Messi for Depay without a singe doubt. I hope we get Depay, he would improve the club currently.

The best thing about Messi leaving will be the disappearance of Messi-fanboys like yourself from this forum.

JohnN

I would swap this version of Messi for Depay without a singe doubt. I hope we get Depay, he would improve the club currently.

The best thing about Messi leaving will be the disappearance of Messi-fanboys like yourself from this forum.

Not only fans on this forum will disappear. Many fans worldwide will be gone when Messi leaves. He is the last link with the Barca side many loved. Thus Barca won't attract so many top players and won't be a powerhouse like all these years. It's not wrong had he said before.

KingLeo10

Not only fans on this forum will disappear. Many fans worldwide will be gone when Messi leaves. He is the last link with the Barca side many loved. Thus Barca won't attract so many top players and won't be a powerhouse like all these years. It's not wrong had he said before.

Barca will be just fine in the long run. No "powerhouse" gets destroyed in the CL year after year like the Messi led Barcelona has been since 2017.

Raketa10

Barca will be just fine in the long run. No "powerhouse" gets destroyed in the CL year after year like the Messi led Barcelona has been since 2017.

We won 2 CL in 110 years and than we won 3 with him leading the team. He alone basically carried us to semifinals two seasons ago. Yeah he is the reason we got destroyed in CL during the last 3 seasons. :lol:

Says a person who claimed Pjanic will improve our midfield. :lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

We won 2 CL in 110 years and than we won 3 with him leading the team. He alone basically carried us to semifinals two seasons ago. Yeah he is the reason we got destroyed in CL during the last 3 seasons. :lol:

We also had Xavi, Iniesta, Alves as ALL-TIME greats on those teams. Messi was the best player of those teams. He led fuck all.

The only excusable loss is to Pool where he did play his best in the tie but we still came up short. He was atrocious v Roma, Bayern, and Juve.

Home of Barca Fans