Lionel Messi - v7

5ergio_Busquets

I think it did also lead to Fati trying to pass the ball to him when he was well covered minutes later, this could affect Fati's confidence which was one of his main strengths.

eaman

Did anyone else notice that he is being particularly harsh with Fati when he gives the ball away or shoots instead of passing to him when he is in a good position, shouting and showing angry gestures? He certainly didn't do that with Suarez when he was destroyig the attacks of his team. A little jealous of the new star maybe?

He did it once not many times when messi tried to play a one two with him and should've passed because messi was in a better position to shoot.

pregra

For the first time since his first Ballon I think we can say that he is not a top 3 player in the world. One good half out of six this season. His dribbling is done. And how can you work like that vs Celta and walk for 90 minutes tonight is beyond me...

Hardy

our main striker shot on target for the first time after 81 minutes (from outside the box). hilarious stuff.

Home of Barca Fans