Lionel Messi - v7

khaled_a_d

Question for all Messi apologists:
Do you remember any other player, who is sad after a best fried is sold by his club, reacting similarly?

Do we remember any other club legend that the board treated like shit, and used the media to shit on him in all ways like the board did with Suarez?
This is huge part of the argument that you guys don't want to admit.
Board has used media against a club legend, which is unacceptable. This isn't a "usual" situation that can be compared to other players. Messi himself lost players who were as close to him as Suarez, but all were treated rightly.
If you think board treated Suarez right, or believe the media bs about him asking full payment in addition to what he gets from new team (which is an obvious bs driven agenda by the board) then sure, i can get why you believe what you believe

khaled_a_d

The problem is not that he is sad. The problem is he used this situation to attack the club again.

The board isn't the club. He attacked the board not the club
And the board treated Suarez like shit, most likely to save money that saves their ass, rather than for the team sake.

Birdy

Do we remember any other club legend that the board treated like shit, and used the media to shit on him in all ways like the board did with Suarez?
This is huge part of the argument that you guys don't want to admit.
Board has used media against a club legend, which is unacceptable. This isn't a "usual" situation that can be compared to other players. Messi himself lost players who were as close to him as Suarez, but all were treated rightly.
If you think board treated Suarez right, or believe the media bs about him asking full payment in addition to what he gets from new team (which is an obvious bs driven agenda by the board) then sure, i can get why you believe what you believe

Obviously you have not read my posts in the 'Baromeu' thread, if you think that I am defending the board in any of its actions.
That does not mean that what Messi did or does is always right.
You have to be critical to both sides (Unless you think that there is no such thing as 'Amigos' in the club)
And no, Messi did not react properly, and showed that he is immature to say the least.
He could have done million other things earlier and at other times to question their power and their actions.

khaled_a_d

Obviously you have not read my posts in the 'Baromeu' thread, if you think that I am defending the board in any of its actions.
That does not mean that what Messi did or does is always right.
You have to be critical to both sides (Unless you think that there is no such thing as 'Amigos' in the club)
And no, Messi did not react properly, and showed that he is immature to say the least.
He could have done million other things earlier and at other times to question their power and their actions.

I didn't say you defend the board, I am saying you are reading this wrong
Sure Messi isn't always right, but in this situation he isn't wrong.
He has a problem with the board, a personal one too. Which is normal in work sitting.
He tried to act properly on it for years, but now it is the board went beyond being bad in sporting project.
the board has went against their own players, and used media against them. It is something that everyone from Messi to Puyol to FDJ seems to agree about.
But sure, the forum de amigos knows more than the players in the situation.

The board has shit on Suarez, they leaked a lot of nonsense about him, making him the villain and even through their own coach under the bus in this situation, but yes Messi being annoyed by their antics is wrong :lol:

Rory

"Attack the board messi, please do it king, pweeeeease"

"No not like that, how dare you"

Just a joke in case anyone wants to write a paragraph

Birdy

the board has went against their own players, and used media against them. It is something that everyone from Messi to Puyol to FDJ seems to agree about.
But sure, the forum de amigos knows more than the players in the situation.

He should have acted when that scandal broke out, not now.
Even if everything is as you say it is, can't you see why people will be suspicious when he acts the moment his best friend is getting kicked out?
Sure there were other players also being treated even worse by the board. Remember Arthur? Remember Coutinho last summer? And the list goes on and on.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looking at Suarez at Atletico, now I really want to see Messi playing for a different club. The club is probably holding him back from playing at his best just like with Suarez.

FinBarcelonafan

Looking at Suarez at Atletico, now I really want to see Messi playing for a different club. The club is probably holding him back from playing at his best just like with Suarez.

You mean Suarez own motivation was holding him back. He was lazy crap the past few years.

Vilarrubi

Expecting Suarez’s goals to help urge Messi on for Pichichi and score as many as he can. I’m sure they’ll have a friendly rivalry with it.

serghei

Expecting Suarez?s goals to help urge Messi on for Pichichi and score as many as he can. I?m sure they?ll have a friendly rivalry with it.

Messi will score a lot of if he doesn't drop as deep and plays more like a last 3rd forward. If he keeps doing those stupid things and tries to act like some pseudo deep midfielder his scoring rate will suffer.

clemente

Messi will now be forced to find a new bestie to have that "telepathy" on the pitch, plus we have bunch of young meat covering the distances if hopefully Koeman doesn't bitch out and play Busquets, this season has potential to be positive

He is bitter, and the way he showed it was to lash out at the club. That's the problem. Not that he is sad or angry. I can be sad when a friend moves to a different city, but it doesn't mean my reactions are automatically justified by what I'm feeling.

Who gives a damn what you would do or how you would feels IF?
You' re a nobody. We talk about Messi. Everybody's different. Obviously he's an emotional and impulsive person. The story of his life shows it.
Stop lecturing everybody and be modest. You're not in his shoes!

CatalinR10

Messi : " I am upset knowing that Barca decided to sell Suarez seeing that he just scored 2 goals against Granada , I am disgusted with the way things are run here and were run in the past 3 years so fuck Bartomeu and his clan. Last time when I came out in press, I told you it was just about Bartomeu then everybody on barcaforum had to open their mouth with a motherfucking opinion. Well this is how we gonna do this , fuck Bartomeu , fuck his clan , fuck Valverde ,Setien and Koeman ,Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie ,Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too ,Chino XL, fuck you too. All you motherfuckers, fuck you too All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker .My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow ,You motherfuckers can't be us or see us ,We motherfuckin' Thug Life riders, Westside 'til we die , out here in Barcelona, we warned ya we'll bomb on you motherfuckers. We do our job ,you think you mob? we the motherfuckin' mob . " [mundo deportivo]

Wow he's upset

Home of Barca Fans