Lionel Messi - v7

akaranzo

They are acting as if Suarez just died after a 5 year fight with Leukemia, which was caused by the stress of being paid tens of millions by this terrible board. He weighted 20ks in his last days and the last words he uttered were addressed to Messi.

So stupid. You've either never had friends or you just lack any empathy. Of course someone would be sad after their best friend leaves to a different country and they don't see them every day anymore. It's pathetic how some of you are trying to find reasons to fulfil your narrative of ''club de amigos'' just so you can hate on Messi now that you know he wants to leave :lol:

CatalinR10

nah, would've joined for one of those suarez's asado sessions tough

Feel free to join if u want dawg.

Tomorrow before the game we'll all watch what clothes he wears when he gets to the stadium. If it's anything above 300$ we'll make him a piece of shit who doesn't care about world poverty.

Can't wait.

200.gif

serghei

So stupid. You've either never had friends or you just lack any empathy. Of course someone would be sad after their best friend leaves to a different country and they don't see them every day anymore. It's pathetic how some of you are trying to find reasons to fulfil your narrative of ''club de amigos'' just so you can hate on Messi now that you know he wants to leave :lol:

:lol: Just because you are sad about it, doesn't mean you have to make it a media circus and blame the club. The same club that overpaid this player for years. This board and these players have embarrassed the club in so many ways...

We are a professional football club, not a frat house. This is exactly what has been wrong about this club. It's all a big goofy family with low interest for being professional. Players are seen more as buddies, dudes to hang around with, rather than teammates joined by a common professional ambition. No fucking surprise we're eaten like spread Nutella on breakfast by the big boys every year.

The professional conduct of this club is a sham.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

It's normal for players to leave clubs, many even pushed away. Can you honestly say what's currently happening in the club is normal?!

The club did its best to part away and let Suarez choose the club he wanted, but he absolutely had a big hand in how messy his exit has become.

ItachiXXX

What's so embarrassing about caring for a friend?

Do you actually ask him that, forum de amigos is his only life. Here where he can be a football expert and get a social recognition that he lacks in real life

There is more pressure in CL. And their players are blunder masters. Their whole backline looks comical in CL.

But if it's Valverde, it's his fault. 😆 Forum De Amigos love to Blame the so called Amigos in their CL failures but if it's Pep you guys act as his apologist

Last edited:

jairzinho

It's normal for players to leave clubs, many even pushed away. Can you honestly say what's currently happening in the club is normal?!

The club did its best to part away and let Suarez choose the club he wanted, but he absolutely had a big hand in how messy his exit has become.

Correct.

If you think about it logically rather than emotionally you would realize him leaving was the right move. This is a professional sports club. We've been declining in Europe for years, getting smashed left and right. We needed to turn the page with a new project and he was clearly past his prime and on huge wages. Sometimes you need to be ruthless in enforcing change for the greater good of the club. Alot of fans and players are too sentimental.

Said this earlier in the year and it still applies today.

A summer overhaul is long overdue. The club needs to be ruthless in moving out non performers and ageing players becuase we risk falling behind domestically and in Europe. Just looking at our midfield is depressing. I really thought we would never see another Rakitic/Busi duo ever espeically after Anfield. Poor squad planning is the main result for that. Time to start planning the way forward.

malvolio

Feel free to join if u want dawg.

Tomorrow before the game we'll all watch what clothes he wears when he gets to the stadium. If it's anything above 300$ we'll make him a piece of shit who doesn't care about world poverty.

Can't wait.

200.gif

I'll watch butt naked, on a black and white TV, so that way I don't feel like a hypocrite when criticising Messi and co for strutting their Balenciaga/Balmain gear before the game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi should be happy that he could play 2 years more with Suarez as it should be. Nevertheless its normal that he is sad as Luis was his best friend at the club and in his free time. I just hope that he will still give 100% on the pitch.

Rory

Starting to understand some of the personalities behind the profiles on the forum now. I?m guessing those who think Messi shouldn?t be even remotely sad his best mate won?t be living next door to him/ spending everyday with him, his wife having a close friend and his kids having close friends taken away are the same that think ?grr man is strong, man should never cry, man pussy if cry, man should bury feelings until explode.?

If his performances are considerably worse because Suarez has left then he can be criticised for letting it affect him otherwise not so much.

Weird how we?ve got to a stage now just like with Valverde where people are kind of hoping we play shit/Messi plays shit just so they can be right or whatever. Some fans you are

Gnidrologist

You seem to be on the other end of the spectrum though. Thinking FC Barcelona is some kind of latino soap opera. "Taken away"? Man, Suarez is not being sent to gulag in Siberia. Messi can hop on his private jet and visit Luis in Madrid any day he wants.

serghei

The problem is not that he is sad. The problem is he used this situation to attack the club again. Lol, the club did not treat Suarez badly. If anything, the club indulged him and the rest of the veterans for far too long.

He is bitter, and the way he showed it was to lash out at the club. That's the problem. Not that he is sad or angry. I can be sad when a friend moves to a different city, but it doesn't mean my reactions are automatically justified by what I'm feeling.

Last edited:

Rory

You seem to be on the other end of the spectrum though. Thinking FC Barcelona is some kind of latino soap opera. "Taken away"? Man, Suarez is not being sent to gulag in Siberia. Messi can hop on his private jet and visit Luis in Madrid any day he wants.

Sure focus on the 'taken away' part of what I said and repurpose my whole argument as if I'm saying Suarez is going to some hellhole. You know what I meant...and you accuse bbz of straw man arguments.

Rory

The problem is not that he is sad. The problem is he used this situation to attack the club again. Lol, the club did not treat Suarez badly. If anything, the club indulged him and the rest of the veterans for far too long.

He is bitter, and the way he showed it was to lash out at the club. That's the problem. Not that he is sad or angry. I can be sad when a friend moves to a different city, but it doesn't mean my reactions are automatically justified by what I'm feeling.

Who's saying Suarez has been treated badly? not me if you're replying to me. I'm saying it's perfectly fine for him to feel sad about it because he's a human but that if it affects his performances then it's not fine. That's it. I also already called him out for the instagram post?

Birdy

Question for all Messi apologists:
Do you remember any other player, who is sad after a best fried is sold by his club, reacting similarly?

Home of Barca Fans