Lionel Messi - v7

snowy

Hahaha all my loyal snowy subjects having a snowflake meltdown here over Leo's insta-mess :snowman:

yeahhhhh newsflash --> It's not cuz a dude is GOAT at kicking a ball that it also makes a genius communicator and some PR expert. Had he been ruthless and savvy with his club and NT choices, he would've dwarfed anyone else's trophy tally. Doesn't help either that he's also surrounded by a bunch of idiot advisors like his pop and gangsta broh.

It just wasn't in his stars. It's pretty clear dude's a kind of highly functioning emo savant. And right now, he's feeling uber-melancholic cuz he just saw his best pal cry during the exit speech. So he copes by posting his support and 4evrheart bromance on Insta. No biggie really

Better him getting out all the sadness out of his system and get things rolling again. Worst case scenario, he turns full on Rebellious Teen Neo vs Barto and does that:

https://twitter.com/TheSaItIsHere/status/1309476771067297792

Messi calling out the Barca board again lmaooo he does not give a single shit anymore. Can see him dribbling past entire defences, rounding the keeper and then purposely missing the open goal and then pulling his shirt up to reveal it saying "fuck you Bartomeu"

It's like Pogba Senior read my mind as it's something I can see myself doing if I were in Leo's shoes. It's the Furian in me. Good thing he's more professional than I though :whistle:

Messigician

📸 ? Dani Alves replying to Leo's post on Insta:

"Unfortunately, that has been the reality for a long time. It is confirmed year after year! It's not about winning or losing, we know a lot of that, it's about respect and they know nothing about it! Stay strong!" https://t.co/gvD3B5e2fz

Messigician

🗣️ ? Neymar's comment on Messi's post slamming the board: "Incredible how they do things."

📸 ? Dani Alves replying to Leo's post on Insta:

"Unfortunately, that has been the reality for a long time. It is confirmed year after year! It's not about winning or losing, we know a lot of that, it's about respect and they know nothing about it! Stay strong!"

Finally, Luis Suarez has responded:

"Thank you my friend for your words but more thanks for being as you are, for what you were from the first day with me and my family. Don't forget what I told you 'continue enjoying and show them that you are one for a reason'" (1/2)

Total-Football

Im loving these. Keep them coming captain. My man takes a shit in every oportunity on barto, as it should be.
Lets hope my man puts some more fuel so that clown barto gets sacked before october arrives

Whats the use of that when the president is 2 3 monthe away from leaving. Should just shud up and focus on saving face with the fans now

Messi983

Keeping Messi here will be another wrong decision from Bartomeu. I can't even the remember the last thing Bartomeu got right as president. All I know is he's done more bad things than good things.

He offloaded Suarez and Vidal so no need to look too far in the past to see the last thing he's done right.

Oh, and he also sold Semedo for more than what he's worth in this market.

Devils

Messi can't speak out after Ainfield and cover for Valverde by saying it was "the players fault" and then put all the blame on the club and say Suarez deserves better after the club took action after Bayern.

Shit doesn't even make sense. Messi should be a captain an accept that while the board is terrible, these seniors don't deserve better treatment and it's time for some big changes in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans