Philippe Coutinho

Newcomer

We'll use him as a makeweight to sign neymar this summer. Good deal for PSG, they get a player who is very good against shit teams which just so happens to be every other team in the french league. Doesn't matter that he flops in the champions league, they'll never win it anyway.

I thought with time you would have aknowledged Barça shouldn't deal with PSG like that.

With all the bad blood between the clubs and the transfer sagas, you can't really think PSG will make it easy for you.

PSG will always ask big money if they ever sell.

And PSG didn't buy Neymar or Mbappé to shine in L1 only but to be a force in Europe (big fail so far) and develop their brand (big success).

Last edited:

Sweden

He just made it as last man of The Guardiens top 100 players in the world this year.
Piqué 82, Arthur 77, Alba 65 and Dani Alves 57 with 1-40 to come later.

Last edited:

Rory

I thought with time you would have aknowledged Barça shouldn't deal with PSG like that.

With all the bad blood between the clubs and the transfer sagas, you can't really think PSG will make it easy for you.

PSG will always ask big money if they ever sell.

And PSG didn't buy Neymar or Mbappé to shine in L1 only but to be a force in Europe (big fail so far) and develop their brand (big success).

I hope the deal doesn't happen because I don't want Neymar back. I just can't see Bayern paying what we want for Coutinho. Then I can see the shitty board wanting Neymar again and offering something like €100m + Coutinho. Which would be a fair deal for PSG considering Neymar wants to leave and that Coutinho could do a good enough job with 1000x less drama. I agree with the main reasons PSG bought Neymar and Mbappe, if they don't win in Europe this year taking €100m and Coutinho would be great business, they could develop the squad a bit more which has been their downfall in my opinion. I feel like 3 years will have been enough to squeeze everything out of Neymar's image as well.

FC B

I don't want neymar back either but if his return will be funded mostly from coutinho's transfer to bayern I'd accept him back, but stay asured bayern won't buy cou for €100 mill.

Horatio

You're welcome
If that happens we have been playing 3 card monte shuffling players around losing a lot of money in the process.

Disgraceful transfer policy.

Judoman

I don't want neymar back either but if his return will be funded mostly from coutinho's transfer to bayern I'd accept him back, but stay asured bayern won't buy cou for €100 mill.

No. Coutinho money should go into midfield line. We have De Jong and occasionally Arthur. We need 2 more.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is slow and vulnerable as hell, even more evident now when he plays for Bayern.

Our best bet is to find a buyer in the EPL next season for a fee that is not too much lower than 70-80m.

Andrew M

Unless someone offers us 80 mill plus, I wouldn't mind seeing him under Setien (assuming he stays for next season).

Perhaps he can get him into the midfield.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
I don’t see any teams doing that sooo we’ll be running Coutinho-FDJ-Arthur next season

Id rather see*:

griezman
coutinho messi dembele
arthur FDJ
firpo lenglet pique semedo

would require both dembele and coutinho to up thier work rates for it to be viable with griezman and messi interchanging in the defensive/offensive phases.

Home of Barca Fans