Philippe Coutinho

Newcomer

Such a crazy thing! I won't expect for it to be more than 40 m if Bayern indeed does buy him, essentially means we would have lost at least 60m on this bum, becoming laughing stock in the process at that!! We very well would have won the CL I suppose if he was still at Liverpool as they won't have become so strong at our expense.

You managed to sell Malcom for 40 M€ and Paulinho for 50 M€. You won't sell Coutinho for less than 80 M€ imo.

serghei

Would be criminal to let him go for less than 80m. For less than that, I'd rather have him back and go at it with him under another manager. Coutinho under Ten Hag might look very different than Coutinho under Valverde.

JohnN

EV has some merit for Coutinho's performances last year, due to the position he played him, but it certainly isn't all on him. Not by a long shot.
Cou seems like a player who would be really good (not wc) in an older kind of football (much slower) as a classic N10. Can't see him doing much better in today's football.

FinBarcelonafan

EV has some merit for Coutinho's performances last year, due to the position he played him, but it certainly isn't all on him. Not by a long shot.
Cou seems like a player who would be really good (not wc) in an older kind of football (much slower) as a classic N10. Can't see him doing much better in today's football.

He did well with Liverpool, they play modern football with high tempo. Just shows how much better coach Klopp is compared to Valverde and the Munich guy. BTW, Coutinho looked good the first 6 months, before he started acting like rest of the Barcelona team. HE WAS good, but Valverde turned him into a shitshow.

ASordidGod

He did well with Liverpool, they play modern football with high tempo. Just shows how much better coach Klopp is compared to Valverde and the Munich guy. BTW, Coutinho looked good the first 6 months, before he started acting like rest of the Barcelona team. HE WAS good, but Valverde turned him into a shitshow.

He really wasn't THAT good. Valverde used him poorly, true, but he was never a top, top talent and we should never have signed him.

JohnN

I couldn't really watch Barcelona those first six months Coutinho played. I also haven't followed him with Liverpool. From what I have personally seen, I can't understand the price tag. Not even had of that.

Newcomer

Bayern trying to lower his price. They are cheap.

Usual Bayern.

We have to admit they are really good business wise. And they are very likely going to bag Sané on the "low" next summer. I think it will be the deal breaker of Coutinho move.
If they can get Sané for a similar amount of money than what is asked for Coutinho, they will go for the former. Sané is younger, german new/next posterboy. Only drawback is his recovery from his huge injury.

Home of Barca Fans