Philippe Coutinho

Andresito

Staff member
Slight dive to earn a penalty, defender was sent off. Lewandowski on 2 goals let's him take it.

He scores, but it has to be retaken because Bayern players were in the box. But don't worry, he scored the second one as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Makes me sad to think Griezmann may suffer the same fate being pushed out to the LW because of a Luis Suarez who can barely run anymore.

Kul_z

Not so many moons ago, i hoped that cou finds that player he used to be again. Far away from valverde, that would end as the best decision he made in his whole career. Best of luck and hopefully, return to the camp nou with another coach in charge

Lapi

I just want to see a SINGLE Barca fan here, who saw Countinho's game today and would dare saying that he wasn't a brilliant player.
I'm really happy for the guy to show off his real talents elsewhere, that clearly shows what Valverde does to players like him, like Dembele and the rest of them.

Devils

lol he's really been growing into this Bayern side over the past month hasn't he?

Albeit it's only been a month but he's been getting better and better every game.

Wouldn't shock me if he starts performing at a consistent world class level now that he's escaped The Terrorist Valverde.

Riordon

Is the general consensus that Bayern will take him? A problem would be solved and much needed money for a squad overhaul.

Before he came i said he wouldn’t function here because he is a 10, a true AM. Needs to play Messi’s position and then he deliver.

EdmondDantes

Jesus, just seen he clocked a 9.8 on SofaScore for Bayern yesterday.

I haven't got a clue how he's doing in Germany since I'm not watching but if he carries on like that we'll sell him well.

Home of Barca Fans