Philippe Coutinho

Tiny Kim

He's most likely trying to suck up to Munich fans, but he could've avoided taking subtle digs at his previous teams in doing so. He was a big uncertainty at Inter. He got very little game time. Liverpool bought him and gave him game time in abundance. Majority of the fans adored him from the start. The rest followed suit after one season. He was seen as the talisman, especially after Suarez left. The team was built around him to suit his strengths by both Rodgers and Klopp(to a degree). I don't believe for one second that he received a "more familial feel" from Bayern than he got at Liverpool or even Barcelona(at least for the first 6 months or so).

There are multiple ways to verbally endear yourself to your current employers. Doing it at the (implied) expense of your former employers is not a smart move, especially when said employment terms is temporary in nature.

CatalinR10

Reminder that in January i predicted his departure from Barca.

Ml6TYcc.jpg

tKJ3YJf.jpg

suSUbql.jpg

hcOrVLn.jpg

Knew from the 2nd season this diva will be long gone before this season started.

Have you ever seen a downfall such like this ? I'm at shock , i don't know what to say anymore.

devo901

from the highlights of the bayern red star match was hard to judge how coutinho did ...4 different german newspaper gave him good grades.
any options on that how he was?
would be good if this run counthinhous ;)

Zidane82

from the highlights of the bayern red star match was hard to judge how coutinho did ...4 different german newspaper gave him good grades.

I’ve read reports that the fans love him already ...

He’s been given the number 10 shirt which sounds like they trust in him

Last edited:

Yannik

nothing special but overall a good performance by him. Needs to work on his set pieces though.

Vahue

He is not a goal scorer .. dip shit.

I know very well he is a nothing player. The only thing he's ever been good at is shooting from distance but even that doesn't work out for him anymore.

Last edited:
I’ve read reports that the fans love him already ...

He’s been given the number 10 shirt which sounds like they trust in him

He was hyped as the superstar by German media and the club...

We played now 3 matches with a no. 10 or hanging striker again - after 4-3-3 throughout preaseason and the first matches

Coutinho played about 152 minutes - Müller played less than 90 (the rest was a 4-3-3 as Tolisso got subbed in for Müller against Leipzig)
Coutinho played nice passes
Müller made three assists and a goal...

Home of Barca Fans