Philippe Coutinho

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is no way bayern will buy him for 110m.

He wasn't that good yesterday, Sport Diario most likely didn't watch the game.

Newcomer

There is no way bayern will buy him for 110m.

He wasn't that good yesterday, Sport Diario most likely didn't watch the game.

This is what Bayern fans are saying. They think Coutinho is the perfect stopgap before next summer when Havertz and/or Sané will be available. They would cost less than the figure required to buy Coutinho.

If both transfers fail, they think Bayern would not use their option but try to negociate a transfer for less (90 M).

EdmondDantes

No chance in hell Bayern pay that much for him though. At best they'll try to honey-dick us out of another year's loan for a fee.

I'm counting on Chelsea or Arsenal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did not have a good game against Hoffenheim, which Bayern lost at home.

His work rate at Bayern is definitely higher than he was here but he is just a bit too slow, hesitant and timid.

Messi983

Did not have a good game against Hoffenheim, which Bayern lost at home.

His work rate at Bayern is definitely higher than he was here but he is just a bit too slow, hesitant and timid.

Well, it's Oktoberfest. No wonder Bayern lost at home. :)

EGNbRrXWsAAUCs7.jpg

:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Such a crazy thing! I won't expect for it to be more than 40 m if Bayern indeed does buy him, essentially means we would have lost at least 60m on this bum, becoming laughing stock in the process at that!! We very well would have won the CL I suppose if he was still at Liverpool as they won't have become so strong at our expense.

FinBarcelonafan

Such a crazy thing! I won't expect for it to be more than 40 m if Bayern indeed does buy him, essentially means we would have lost at least 60m on this bum, becoming laughing stock in the process at that!! We very well would have won the CL I suppose if he was still at Liverpool as they won't have become so strong at our expense.

We are laughing stock anyway because our famous CL meltdowns. No difference.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

We have an incredibly stupid board what do you expect? we done the same thing with atheltico but they decided to be even dumber and spend it on a 123m over hyped kid with 3 months of professional football under his belt.

Zidane82

He’s worth minimum of £80 million any day of the week .. looking at the Liverpool forums many would take him back today

Home of Barca Fans