Philippe Coutinho

vuji_31

Yes, and it is unbelivable that Liverpool almost didn't sell him to Barcelona. 140mil for player which price should be 50-60 mil.

Biggest milking ever.

Now nobody wants him.

Hope so he will go somewhere even for 40 millions just sell him.

Raki13

This donkey has 3 years left on his contract , my guess is hes going nowhere due to the ridiculous amount we pay him every week , he knows he wont get anywhere near it from anyone else.

Terrible signing just like Dembele and Greizman , and we still have some on here wanting to sign Neymar.

FC B

This donkey has 3 years left on his contract , my guess is hes going nowhere due to the ridiculous amount we pay him every week , he knows he wont get anywhere near it from anyone else.

Terrible signing just like Dembele and Greizman , and we still have some on here wanting to sign Neymar.

Exactly.

JamDav1982

Can see what will happen.... Barca will sell him for 60-70m and claim the difference in fee paid for him to selling him has been made back by getting Neymar cheaper than sold.

MTL_Barca

Can see what will happen.... Barca will sell him for 60-70m and claim the difference in fee paid for him to selling him has been made back by getting Neymar cheaper than sold.

At this point getting 70M for Coutinho would be a dream, but i don't have high hopes that a club will actually pay that.

Also his salary is just way too high, so i wouldn't be surprised if Barca is stuck with him unless he accepts to take like a 50% cut there.

LABarcaFan

There is absolutely zero chance Chelsea will pay him a 30m annual salary.

He wont get half that.
This is what the British medias are writing lately. You know that Roman Abramovic has money and he has invested millions in his club.

As a matter of fact, there are no rumors that any other club wants him this summer. Chelsea is the only one. And you are right, there are many Barca fans who are willing Neymar to come back, even for 175 million.

Batistuta9

Rumours Chelsea are willing to sell kante for a good price and also inter want dembele. Might not be a bad transfer window if we can get kante for coutinho, lautaro for dembele and vidal and neymar for griezmann + 50m. Especially with teams not having much money due to the pandemic

clemente

Kante is 29.... we should be trying to get younger in the squad. Enough buying players in their upper 20’s....

Which might be a clutch purchase, Kante isn't Suarez, he seems the type of guy to sustain his work rate for another few years, and because of his age, he might go for cheap.

Home of Barca Fans