Philippe Coutinho

Yannik

:lol::lol:

No one is saying it was your fault. I don't know why you're so worked up over whether I think you were arrogant or not.

I'm losing exactly 0 seconds of sleep based on your characterization of me as angry, frustrated, doing mental gymnastics, and having a meltdown, which you also conveniently edited out of your quoting me.

Then why are you using laughing smileys if you are not worked up about it?
All your "characterizations" are still there, I didn't edit them out?

I personally don't understand what you are still debating about. I wrote a comment. You read something into it. I explain there wasn't actually anything to read into it. Problem solved or not? Why are we debating?

KingLeo10

Then why are you using laughing smileys if you are not worked up about it?
All your "characterizations" are still there, I didn't edit them out?

I personally don't understand what you are still debating about. I wrote a comment. You read something into it. I explain there wasn't actually anything to read into it. Problem solved or not? Why are we debating?

The laugh was you mirroring my language/argument. I got a kick out of it. People generally don't laugh when worked up.

Yannik

The laugh was you mirroring my language/argument. I got a kick out of it. People generally don't laugh when worked up.

ok cool, you're not worked up. Is everything good now? Can I proceed to post here?

Anyone else here who wasted time reading this gem of a conversation and would like to bring forward a complaint about my posts? I want to come clean for the next barcaforum elections.

KingLeo10

ok cool, you're not worked up. Is everything good now? Can I proceed to post here?

Anyone else here who wasted time reading this gem of a conversation and would like to bring forward a complaint about my posts? I want to come clean for the next barcaforum elections.
QGSUEKJ.gif

FCMessi

His 2 goals and 1 assist did not make a difference. The game was already 5-2 and pretty much already decided.

1 goal was a tap in.

1 assist was just Semedo not running/trying.

Alik

His 2 goals and 1 assist did not make a difference. The game was already 5-2 and pretty much already decided.

1 goal was a tap in.

1 assist was just Semedo not running/trying.

Yes, it did. It cemented this as the biggest humiliation in European football.

Trafalgar

"Barcelona will have to pay Liverpool €5m if Philippe Coutinho wins the Champions League with Bayern Munich this season, according to the Mirror.

The report says the clause in Coutinho's contract does not specify that he has to win the competition while playing for Barca."

PAIN

Vilarrubi

"Barcelona will have to pay Liverpool €5m if Philippe Coutinho wins the Champions League with Bayern Munich this season, according to the Mirror.

The report says the clause in Coutinho's contract does not specify that he has to win the competition while playing for Barca."

PAIN

:lol: would be the cherry on the cake.

Home of Barca Fans