Philippe Coutinho

Saladin

We need to get Gallardo to have any chance of seeing something beneficial come to fruition with our fringe, former WC, players.

Altomonte

I watched Brazil playing ARG and felt that Coutinho played ok, in particular passed the ball well. However, what happened to his ability to shoot from distance, score his patented curlers into the upper right corner? He did it for Liverpool but seems to have lost it.

CatalinR10

Coutinho: "I am 100 percent sure I took the correct decision"

"(Former Brazil defender) Lucio always said how good it was to play for Bayern Munich," Coutinho said, per Goal. "There was no doubt that I wanted to come. I felt comfortable from the first moment and I am 100 percent sure I made the correct decision."

Coutinho's comments come just days after he said he would like to stay at the club beyond this season despite the fact he's not playing every game. Bayern have an option to make the deal permanent next summer.

"My plans involved staying here this year and focusing on that, but if everything fits I would love to stay," he said during a meeting with supporters' clubs.

In the current season, Coutinho has scored three goals and set up five more in 18 games. Since the sacking of Niko Kovac, though, he's played less under interim coach Hansi Flick.

CatalinR10

He was being diplomatic.

Barto : Hey Klopp , remember when you said you would take Coutinho back ?

Klopp : Y...yes ?

Barto : Nice dawg , glad you remember , how about we strike a deal cuuuhhh ?

Klopp : Actually I only said that because ....

Barto : We'll give him back to you for half price , 80 mil , what do you say ?

Klopp : But I really don't w...

Barto : 40 ?

Klopp : Look , we really d...

Barto : For free. We're giving him to you for free.

Klopp : Look cuuuhhh smh , he's not that good for our first 11 and our bench is already full.

160 mil FLOP.

SAD.

Home of Barca Fans