Philippe Coutinho

LMTR14

8.5 loan fee is probably the only way they would actually take him off our hands, buyout of 120 on the other hand is complete retardation.

Raketa10

If only you were in charge of Barca we could have done a press conference in July stating how shit Coutinho was and how we were desperate to get rid of him.

Then when we got no buyers ( instead of picking up 20m in loan fee and wage saving and giving him a chance to increase his performance and hence value ) we would have kept playing him, paying his wages, activating 24m worth of add ons to owe to Liverpool , decreasing his value further because its been shown he can't play well here and stopping the play time of other players who could possibly play well here.

Please let me know your next business idea so that I can invest because I like to piss money up the wall

That was not what I was saying at all but apparently your brain tends to understand only your own words and I for sure wont lose my time explaining it to you.

Maybe next time we buy AM for 140m we can try to use him as a full back and than you can shit all over him again and claim than loaning him for 1 mil was a GREAT business.

Last edited:

FC433

Some numbers:

The total price of Coutinho from LP to Barca is 160m; however, we have paid 135m so far.

We bought Coutinho for 120m fixed + 40m addons. We already paid 15m = 135m + 20m once he reaches 100 games with us (76 currently) + 5m if we win the CL.

The loan fee to BM is 8.5m with a 120m buy option.

Zidane82

Great ... we struggle with a potentially great ( very expensive) talent and just send him off to one of our biggest rivals in football for 8.5 million llion whereas Real in a similar position with Bale decide to persist with him .. he had a good game plus an assist .

Look at our bench the other night !

This is all down to Valverde’s total incompetence

Raketa10

Good read, although I think too much of the blame is being put on Coutinho about his adaptation being why he failed. Maybe a competent coach would be a good start.

I know this is becoming a bit of cliche but imagine Coutinho under Pep... he would be immense.

He would have been superb under any manager with brains. Unfortunately at the moment one of the worst managers in Barca history is in charge for the most expensive squad we ever had.

If we don't get Neymar this move will be even worse because it won't make any sense at all. And I am the one who was against Neymar's return in the first place. They have fucked up one of the best transfer windows we had in a recent history.

Last edited:

FC433

^
I agree. He will flourish at BM, I hope. Kovac is worrying, but I think he will be able to utilize Coutinho.

I do not understand those who underestimate Coutinho, he is one of the top players in the world. Best of luck.

Raketa10

After being the main star of FC Lpool and one the biggest stars of EPL this guy ends up being disrespected, ridiculed and loaned to Bayern. So from Klopp to Retardo and now to Kovac. :facepalm:

I bet that after this some other players will think twice before leaving their clubs where they are star players for Barca. Especially if those clubs are successful ones like Lpool.

This board and this manager are damaging the image of Barca in a way much worse than anyone before did. I wish him luck with Bayern and I hope he does well there!

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

He would have been superb under any manager with brains. Unfortunately at the moment one of the worst managers in Barca history is in charge for the most expensive squad we ever had.

If we don't get Neymar this move will be even worse because it won't make any sense at all. And I am the one who was against Neymar's return in the first place. They have fucked up one of the best transfer windows we had in a recent history.

Yeah if Neymar doesn't come we have one true winger in Dembele who is playing like a donkey currently.

Devils

I am absolutely speechless that we are willing to loan hugely expensive transfers rather than sacking that piece of shit Valverde and trying to see if a player like Coutinho would thrive under a new manager.

I predict he will be among the top 3 players in bundesliga this season.

Sad!

Devils

Rummenigge (president of Bayern Munich): Our beautiful relationship with Barcelona contributed to the transfer of Coutinho

Incredible relations.

Home of Barca Fans