Philippe Coutinho

:facepalm: This is getting worse and worse! If we don't sign Neymar this loan doesn't make any sense at all!!!

Barto in July - "The club decided to bet on Coutinho and Dembele, and they are two fundamental players. Coutinho has got a contract and he will keep playing unless someone pays his exit clause.”

Barto in August - loans Coutinho for 8,5 mil.

This guy has no dignity at all, basically everything he says is a lie. Disgusting human being. :puke:

Please don't go in to business. When you are trying to sell something you will probably do a conference on how shit the product is and how you can't wait to get rid of it, instead of trying to inflate it's value

MTL_Barca

Please don't go in to business. When you are trying to sell something you will probably do a conference on how shit the product is and how you can't wait to get rid of it, instead of trying to inflate it's value

Good thing we have Bartomeu, using his insane business skills to finalize a loan deal for his own 140M signing.

xxxxxx

We simply have a dumbass board. We basically gave him away for free for the year after paying 150m euros for him 18 months earlier.

BarcaOG

Banned
Barto and Valverde are having a 'who can be the biggest idiot' competition as Barca employees--and they're both winning

barcanuck

I think it's more the coaching than the board that bought him. Coutinho was on fire at Liverpool but Velverde constantly treating him as strictly LW and always subbing him ruined him. He should of been playing all over the place midfield, behind the strikers and way more freely.

Danic

I said it in another thread.
Bet he will be another example of misscoaching in our team. Pretty sure he will excel in munich again.

xxxxxx

Coutinho could have the best season of his life at Bayern, they still ain't pay no 120m euros for him. He's just fill gap till they get Sane next season.

We best have a replacement lined up.

abbbs97

We could always negotiate a lower price for him if they do want him. But yeah I dont think they'll buy him since they're waiting on Sane. I think another team like Chelsea will probably buy him if he does perform well for Bayern.

J

José Mourinho

Coutinho could have the best season of his life at Bayern, they still ain't pay no 120m euros for him. He's just fill gap till they get Sane next season.

We best have a replacement lined up.

Probably Sane and Havertz.
We will be stuck with Coutinho then.
Hopefully, he plays well that maybe some English club gets him next year.
However, if Neymar isn‘t coming this year then it’s a horrible move no matter what.

Raketa10

WTF are you talking about? Yeah that's something that sells players because other clubs are managed by IDIOTS. :lol: I suppose loaning Cou to Bayer for 8,5 mil is a SUPERB deal!? He absolutely raised his value with bullshiting and even more with that loan deal. :facepalm:

Dude I don't know if you are 12 years old or just don't understand how things work in the world of business but I can assure you that THIS IS NOT how business should be done on any level. This is a definition of a horrendous deal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans