Philippe Coutinho

abbbs97

Biggest flop in Barca history. He wont ever succeed here. We need to sell him asap. It would be downright stupid of the board if they intend to keep him for this next season.

If your coach can’t get a tune out of Coutinho there is something wrong. Klopp has no problem getting consistently good performances week after week. Maybe Liverpool had better players better coach and better team spirit than Barca

Your going in to it too deeply. It just comes down to this and only this : THE EPL IS A PISS POOR LEAGUE COMPARED TO LA LIGA. Coutinho's technique is very high in EPL, his technique is just average amongst La Liga players. 2 of the best players in the EPL the last 10 years, Bale and Coutinho, are the number one players both sets of fans want sold from their team. To some that is a coincidence. to those that don't fall for the EPL marketing and hype that is totally predictable.

Given the over pricing of EPL players, along with their inherit overratedness, I would almost make it a Barca policy to not sign players from the EPL from now on - unless the level is so high it is too hard to ignore, like Suarez was.

CatalinR10

Idk dawg , for a guy who killed it in the PL he sure was bullied in la liga when he had the ball . Just a slight push and he would lose the ball. I thought he would be really tough on his feet but he's almost at Denis Suarez levels in that regard.

If getting the best out of him means changing tactics , changing the roles of certain players making them worse , including Messi , it's a solid NO from me dawg. Also , him unable to spot free players , wanting to dribble a wall of 5 players and losing the ball , him missing simple 5 meter long passes.....idk if this is on the coach.

Also can you imagine that this guy barely got 5 goals in La Liga all season long ? 5 ?

160 mill....SMH.

Also , his value dropped from 150 mil to 90 mil on transfermarkt.

Never seen such a decline.

NAUSEATING.

Alik

Your going in to it too deeply. It just comes down to this and only this : THE EPL IS A PISS POOR LEAGUE COMPARED TO LA LIGA. Coutinho's technique is very high in EPL, his technique is just average amongst La Liga players. 2 of the best players in the EPL the last 10 years, Bale and Coutinho, are the number one players both sets of fans want sold from their team. To some that is a coincidence. to those that don't fall for the EPL marketing and hype that is totally predictable.

Given the over pricing of EPL players, along with their inherit overratedness, I would almost make it a Barca policy to not sign players from the EPL from now on - unless the level is so high it is too hard to ignore, like Suarez was.

That's why the 4 finalists of the UCL and Europa league have all been teams from the EPL? Plus City in the semis?

Zidane82

English players are only highly prized by other English teams ... I can’t recall too many of our English players doing well abroad.. that’s why I prefer to watch Spain , Holland and Brazil ..

That's why the 4 finalists of the UCL and Europa league have all been teams from the EPL? Plus City in the semis?

So, 1 good season in the European competitions is enough to usurp 10 years of total domination in Europe and head to head records vs EPL teams by LA Liga clubs?

It's funny because EPL fanboys excuses for 10 years of European La Liga dominance was that the rest of the league was so weak the top sides could rest enough during the season, but now EPL clubs have had 1 season of success in Europe, european success is a legitimate barometer of a league's strength again.

The EPL has such little strength in depth that City's U19's were just beating West Hams 1st XI 2-1 at half time today.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

While also failing to mention that the best players in the EPL the past years were technically very gifted players : Hazard , KDB , Salah. But hey , maybe the reason there were no Spanish finalists this season were because the fans hoped their club would lose :coffee:

Devils

[tw]1151513854565933056?s=21[/tw]

Coutinho has taken off his children from the school in Castelldefels to which they went.

Barca should sell it for 99 million (pending depreciation) if you don't want to have any losses.

Barca still owe Liverpool 93 million (of 135).

cro-man

[tw]1151513854565933056?s=21[/tw]

Coutinho has taken off his children from the school in Castelldefels to which they went.

Barca should sell it for 99 million (pending depreciation) if you don't want to have any losses.

Barca still owe Liverpool 93 million (of 135).

Is this source reliable? We didnt sell him and he already took his kids of school? Nah i dont believe this....

Coutinho has deleted all infos which related to Barca on his Instagram profile. Amazing. Its happening guys, Coutinho will leave and Neymar will come.

Home of Barca Fans