Philippe Coutinho

serghei

Nearly 100m. or we should keep him. Can't have a worse season than last one. New signings can help him too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've never had the same mixture of indifference and hatred towards any other Barca player before

What's there to hate about Coutinho? He's a quiet and shy fellow, never any controversy around him. Agent talk is just that and shouldn' be taken seriously. Provided, quotes given by press are accurate.

Judoman

Yeah, no discounts.
I had hopes that Valverde will be replaced, in which case the next coach could reload Cou in to his potential shape.

I hope our board doesn t loan this guy or something else stupid.

CuleInAsia

2 Year Loan and option to buy for 88M ? No way Liverpool are gonna spend so much on someone who's going to be touching 30 by the time he finishes with his loan.

I assume they'll be up for a 2 year loan but expecting Liverpool to shell 88M is foolishness. Something like a 2 Year loan + Compulsory buy for 40M might be more realistic.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Fuck no. 2 year deal + 80 Mil obligation to buy. Is the the absolute minimum we should accept. The other deal is just fucking stupid on all levels, we may as well keep him and play him when we rotate Messi.

Barcilliant

Just tell Coutinho to fuck off to Psg.

2 year loan is a joke. They won't buy him after that. Coutinho and Rakitic plus 25 million for Neymar. And I don't even want Neymar back.

Messigician

BREAKING NEWS

Phil Coutinho removes all mention of Barcelona from his Instagram Bio, the board hierarchy he will be used in the effort to bring Neymar back to the camp nou

shadows

BREAKING NEWS

Phil Coutinho removes all mention of Barcelona from his Instagram Bio, the board hierarchy he will be used in the effort to bring Neymar back to the camp nou

I really dont get it and i hope we dont buy Neymar although selling Coutinho maybe OK although how bad can he get..Why so many offensive players when its our defensive shape which sucks .. plus we have a dour coach..Cant wait to see EV try to fit in Suarez, Messi Griezmann and Neymar considering his go to midfield shape is a 3 DM combo :D

clemente

I really dont get it and i hope we dont buy Neymar although selling Coutinho maybe OK although how bad can he get..Why so many offensive players when its our defensive shape which sucks .. plus we have a dour coach..Cant wait to see EV try to fit in Suarez, Messi Griezmann and Neymar considering his go to midfield shape is a 3 DM combo :D

We are an offensive team that dominates possession, our defense was always sacrificed to "suck" and we were okay with it since that's not what we do, we were always a team that goes out there to score 5 goals and nobody really cared how many we concede because it will be less than what we score, the problem is that dirt only knows how to play defense and the board is buying him Malcoms and Griezzmans and Neymars.

JohnS

If your coach can’t get a tune out of Coutinho there is something wrong. Klopp has no problem getting consistently good performances week after week. Maybe Liverpool had better players better coach and better team spirit than Barca

CatalinR10

If your coach can’t get a tune out of Coutinho there is something wrong. Klopp has no problem getting consistently good performances week after week. Maybe Liverpool had better players better coach and better team spirit than Barca

Idk dawg , for a guy who killed it in the PL he sure was bullied in la liga when he had the ball . Just a slight push and he would lose the ball. I thought he would be really tough on his feet but he's almost at Denis Suarez levels in that regard.

If getting the best out of him means changing tactics , changing the roles of certain players making them worse , including Messi , it's a solid NO from me dawg. Also , him unable to spot free players , wanting to dribble a wall of 5 players and losing the ball , him missing simple 5 meter long passes.....idk if this is on the coach.

Also can you imagine that this guy barely got 5 goals in La Liga all season long ? 5 ?

160 mill....SMH.

Home of Barca Fans