Philippe Coutinho

Raki13

Not going anywhere simply because the rest of the world wont pay the money we will be looking for as they know hes not worth it. Its exactly like a lot of big players at other clubs too , everybody is struggling to get rid of them.

BarçaBarça

For 80m there will be queues from the EPL lining up.
He will go for between 90 and 100m, which given the fact that we won't have to pay the next bonus to Victimpool, will mean we will lose only 24-34m on this failed transfer. Not so bad, all things considered

That would be wonderful, to be honest, but I'd like to see it before I believe it. He has been a big flop considering the expectations, so only losing 30M would be amazing.
PSG could pay it, but right now Barto has gone rogue and considers Neymar. Coutinhos agent said that the club promised him that he would stay, that is kind of worrying.

If he stays (for example until January) I suppose he would play CM. LW seems locked now with Dembele and Griezmann in the mix.

Zidane82

This kind of deal sounds familiar..

Philippe Coutinho is reportedly keen on rejoining Liverpool, with the Reds planning a two-year loan deal for the Brazilian.
According to Calciomercato, Liverpool will make a 24-month loan offer for the player, which would then give the Reds the option to sign the player permanently for £88 million.

LMAO At Coutinhos arrival many people said that he will be better than Neymar. Now everyone wants to exchange them. How times change :lol:

xxxxxx

I've seen some reports that we're going to loan him back to Liverpool for 2 years with an option to buy. What would be the point of that? By the time they think about buying him he'll be basically a free agent and his value would have dropped so much.

We're dumb as hell if we loan him out for 2 years. We need to sell so we can invest it in the squad.

I'd rather keep him at this point if that's what we're trying to do.

Givenchy

2 year loan with an option to buy at 88mil to the club we paid almost double that to get him here in the first place... sounds like something Barto would do actually :lol:

Tackle

Bloke's agent is going out in public and virtually begging Liverpool to buy Coutinho back.

Just a couple days ago he was telling the press about how Coutinho plans to stay at Barca.

The absolute state of this player.

:lol::lol::lol:

Potroh

Bloke's agent is going out in public and virtually begging Liverpool to buy Coutinho back.
Just a couple days ago he was telling the press about how Coutinho plans to stay at Barca.
The absolute state of this player.

Yes and it may even happen.
But the important fact is to see the various Liverpool forums, which - unlike the Barca ones - generally would welcome Coutinho back with open arms... not really the same what is being heard in Neymar's case here...

Zidane82

Yes and it may even happen.
But the important fact is to see the various Liverpool forums, which - unlike the Barca ones - generally would welcome Coutinho back with open arms... not really the same what is being heard in Neymar's case here...

Coutinho is a fabulous player and it’s laughable how many in here simply don’t rate him .. the Liverpool fans know how good he is that’s why they’d take him back

gregorrin10

wtf why is this guy gonna stay here.

unless neymar comes back and he takes the no 7 shirt.

Neymar gets the #11 back and Dembele gets the #7? :D Since Dembele prefers the #7 anyway, i think. IF it really happens and our shit Board doesn't lose Dembele in the process of getting Neymar of course. Coutinho and Rakitic should be the only players considered for this swap deal.

Maybe Umtiti and/or Semedo can be options too, but i'd much rather keep them. Umtiti is looking very fit at the start of the preseason and I have hope he just might pull through without surgery in the end after all, and as long as he's fit and ready, I still consider him our best CB. While we don't really have an alternative for Semedo, so if we sell him, we should look for a replacement right away, but with the Board spending all summer negotiating the Neymar deal, I don't see it happening. Hell, if we manage to at least bring in a new LB in the mean time, I'll be content, no way we'll have time to look for a RB as well, at least not this incompetent Board, that is. So if Semedo goes, we'll surely just promote Wague and then EV will be free to play Roberto 90% of the time, which would be a disaster.

Acnologia

Neymar gets the #11 back and Dembele gets the #7? :D Since Dembele prefers the #7 anyway, i think. IF it really happens and our shit Board doesn't lose Dembele in the process of getting Neymar of course. Coutinho and Rakitic should be the only players considered for this swap deal.

Maybe Umtiti and/or Semedo can be options too, but i'd much rather keep them. Umtiti is looking very fit at the start of the preseason and I have hope he just might pull through without surgery in the end after all, and as long as he's fit and ready, I still consider him our best CB. While we don't really have an alternative for Semedo, so if we sell him, we should look for a replacement right away, but with the Board spending all summer negotiating the Neymar deal, I don't see it happening. Hell, if we manage to at least bring in a new LB in the mean time, I'll be content, no way we'll have time to look for a RB as well, at least not this incompetent Board, that is. So if Semedo goes, we'll surely just promote Wague and then EV will be free to play Roberto 90% of the time, which would be a disaster.
Do you really think psg will be willing give us a guy who can win a ballon dor snd return get coutinho and rakitic?
Dembele will be leaving for psg

KingLeo10

turning out to be quite a cretin. should rein in his agent and have some decency. sure valverde is hampering him at barca but valverde wasn't coaching brazil in copa where he put up largely average performances.

xXKonan

His agent Kia Joorabchian, has done his fair share of shady stuff over the years.

I'm pretty sure he's also behind leaking the fake Willian bids to Sky as well since he is also Willian's agent. I'm pretty sure that if we sold Coutinho, we will be forced to buy yet another one of his players considering he was Paulinho and Neto's agent as well. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans