Philippe Coutinho

Gaudi

It's a bit worrying how much fitter he looks than our team, hopefully Koeman will change that with harder training.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I would also take into account his personal desire, his pride, his ego etc. The last two years have surely reshaped his mentality and (hopefully) made him a more willful player. I think he's eager to prove himself. I would in his position.

BBZ8800

I am scared that his physique will soon return to levels of Denis Suarez under the guidance of our philosophy and coaches.

vegitot

He backs here with great shape, treble winner, confidence and will to prove himself that he is elite.

No fan to boo him as well. This is his chance.

Andresito

Staff member
He must've learned by playing with Muller. Plays as a 10 but knows he must help Frenkie and Busi defensively.

JamDav1982

He must've learned by playing with Muller. Plays as a 10 but knows he must help Frenkie and Busi defensively.

He always worked hard and pressed at Liverpool. There seemed to be a bit of a myth on here that he was some kind of luxury player that doesnt work hard.

Coutinho thrives in more chaotic game with options. Ask him to play wide and face up to teams in shape and disrupt him and he will fail but ask him to play AM with plenty options and movement and he is one of best AMs in the world.... well he was and hopefully can be again.

One thing he is not showing which he did at Liverpool was his range of passing. When played deeper towards end of time there he was spraying ball about for fun but turns down a lot of chances to do that at Barca.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans