Philippe Coutinho

soul24rage

Countinho has played well on the left in Valverde's 442 in the 1st season as long as Alba is there. No reason why he can't do it again.

malvolio

@bbz and @serghei notice how Coutinho is shifting to the left hand side and yet Messi isn't on the pitch

they're busy wanking silly over bayern's(their dream club) fitness regimen that transformed coutinho into arnold schwarzenegger.

Laplacian

@bbz and @serghei notice how Coutinho is shifting to the left hand side and yet Messi isn't on the pitch

It's borderline ridiculous that this is still a discussion by this point. In Liverpool he was more of a left sided player frequently making runs from the sidelines, and taking on players on the outside into the box - things he can't do here. In Bayern he played in Muller's position, as an attacking midfielder, and he was largely disappointing there as well. It's quite clear it's not an issue of physicality or position, but a mental issue that's preventing him to play to the best of his ability.

He's poor to the left. Much better as #10

Total-Football

Always dumb with one-twos. Whenever a player passes to him and makes a run he feels compelled to give it back to him even if the run is just a decoy. Does it every single time

Rory

Simply a shit player nowadays. Always plays to the left with or without Messi. bbz and serghei, would be good if you can admit you got this one wrong

Messigician

Lmfao I never bought the hype.

Should have been the first player we sold this summer along with Griezmann.

At least we will be healthier financially for it even if the replacement are academy kids

vegitot

I think this is said some previous page, it seems Coutinho just lose his spark. Like all players past their prime. Even when they play well sometime, it is just not the same.

malvolio

not even december yet and the usual suspects are already exposed. so much for putting fate into coutinho and griezmann.

as i've said many times - coutinho had 2-3 seasons at a liverpool side who haven't won anything. that's was his peak. he never did anything of note his whole career, to warrant the price tag and faith invested in him.

fergus90

Total-Football beat me to it, but he has a very annoying tendency to automatically give a return pass on every one-two despite the majority of them being decoy runs to fake the give and go.

I don't mind him as a squad option though as no one is buying him for decent money.

Home of Barca Fans