Philippe Coutinho

"I'm having a very good time," he told reporters while on international duty with Brazil. "In these seasons I have achieved many things on a personal and collective level, which is the most important thing.

"I have returned to Spain with a lot of desire for things to go well and it is also what I want in the national team, every opportunity I have I want to play great games giving my best for the team."

Coutinho is back at Barca with the inside knowledge of how the best team on the continent operate. He pinpointed the intensity of Flick's squad as one of the chief reasons for their success.

"At Bayern, I learned a lot about work, because they are very intense in training," he explained. "A natural consequence is the evolution in the physical part, which I have really had, because you work a lot and I have worked a lot.

"I already had this way of thinking, but now I have to dedicate myself three or four times more than normal to be successful."

---------------------------------------

Source: *********

serghei

"At Bayern, I learned a lot about work, because they are very intense in training," he explained. "A natural consequence is the evolution in the physical part, which I have really had, because you work a lot and I have worked a lot.

Big surprise :lol:. You have to work a lot and be professional in trainings to carry that on the field. Who would've thought...

Richard.H

I actually think he's our best player so far this season, yes better than Messi too. Most of his passes and attacks lead to dangerous chances. Huge improvement from that horrid first season he had here. He definitely needs to start in El Clasico.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I actually think he's our best player so far this season, yes better than Messi too. Most of his passes and attacks lead to dangerous chances. Huge improvement from that horrid first season he had here. He definitely needs to start in El Clasico.

He will start 100%. Koeman rested him vs Getafe because he was playing/training for the whole year. His body language looks confident.

eaman

Average enough performance tonight. Gave the ball away alot in the first half. Improved in the second though

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Average enough performance tonight. Gave the ball away alot in the first half. Improved in the second though

I've noticed that "pass & move" one-touch players suffer a lot when surrounded by teammates who don't. Coutinho sometimes gives up the ball by making a one-touch pass that would have found feet in Pep's Barca but his teammates fail to make the runs into the obvious spaces. Pedro's doing well enough at Roma this season but same problem- often static or soloist players when he's trying to one-touch wall pass.

eaman

I've noticed that "pass & move" one-touch players suffer a lot when surrounded by teammates who don't. Coutinho sometimes gives up the ball by making a one-touch pass that would have found feet in Pep's Barca but his teammates fail to make the runs into the obvious spaces. Pedro's doing well enough at Roma this season but same problem- often static or soloist players when he's trying to one-touch wall pass.

Ya that happens a bit with him but the other night he was just making passes that clearly werent on. Still an improvement from him overall

Home of Barca Fans