Philippe Coutinho

FinBarcelonafan

iu

True. Much better than Cout8nho.

Tackle

What are the chances he will leave? Who will pay 100M?

Who is linked with him? PSG?

Most likely staying at this point.

Chelsea were linked to him earlier in the summer, but with their transfer ban they've been ruled out.

Only other big club that's been seriously rumoured to be in for him is PSG. PSG's new sporting director Leonardo supposedly likes the player, but all the talk about a potential deal has centred around a Neymar swap operation. With that option looking increasingly unlikely our only hope of getting rid of the lad is if PSG decide to buy him separately.

Catalan media have been dead silent regarding rumours of his departure as well.

Not looking very promising right now.

xXKonan

[tw]1150032934126141440[/tw]
[tw]1150032935845847040[/tw]
[tw]1150032939272613895[/tw]
[tw]1150032945325006848[/tw]

Leo_Messi

MD wrote about those statements earlier today. Apparently during the presentation of Neto (Kia is the agent of Neto as well) Bartomeu and Segura told Joorabchian that Coutinho is not for sale but since then André Cury has been trying to include Coutinho in possible Neymar deal.:lol:

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...te-kia-kia-joorabchian-futuro-psg-neymar.html

MD is also claiming that there are no firm offers for Coutinho yet.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20190713/463426023316/barca-coutinho-ofertas.html

xXKonan

As I said in the Dembele, thread if Coutinho, Dembele, etc don't want to leave this summer the Neymar deal is likely dead at this point.

I would sell Cou to get him off the wages at this point. But the odds of that happening are low right now by the looks of it.

Givenchy

i'd sell Coutinho for 80mil even, just get rid. i wanted him to succeed here and still believe in his quality but under Valverde its pointless

said it in another thread but it doesnt matter who we sign.. the best signing we could possibly make is a new manager and sacking that heap of shit Fraudverde

Messigician

As I said in the Dembele, thread if Coutinho, Dembele, etc don't want to leave this summer the Neymar deal is likely dead at this point.

I would sell Cou to get him off the wages at this point. But the odds of that happening are low right now by the looks of it.

Hahahaha no, Coutinho will leave relax. We do not want to make anything public at this stage though

MTL_Barca

With Valverde not playing him in midfield he is pretty much useless and i don't think he wants to sit on the bench all season so both sides should be interested in a transfer.

Home of Barca Fans