Philippe Coutinho

Devils

That loan deal sounds too good to be true, dawg. who is going to pay that much for a loan unless there is an obligation to buy next year. Smhhhh

BBZ8800

That loan deal sounds too good to be true, dawg. who is going to pay that much for a loan unless there is an obligation to buy next year. Smhhhh

Here is a text from MD tonight:
As 'Catalunya Ràdio' reports, Barça would have found the formula to open the door to Coutinho , which would be none other than a remunerated transfer estimated at around 25-30 million euros.

This type of operation would allow Barça to recover the annual amortization of the signing of Coutinho and would give the Brazilian the option of having more opportunities to play than in the Camp Nou, although from the club they continue to prefer a transfer.

It should be remembered that Coutinho was once the most expensive signing in the history of Barça, after the Catalans disbursed 120 million fixed plus another 40 'kilos' in variables to sign him coming from Liverpool in the winter market of the season 2017 / 18.

At the moment, Philippe Coutinho is summoned by Barça on Sunday to carry out the medical check-up before the start of pre-season training and the Brazilian is not expected to participate in the Joan Gamper Trophy match against Arsenal.

Sport says that both Manchester teams are after him.
Sport:
The Blaugrana club has met with its agents on several occasions and have always hidden their letters. It was a poker game, since the player's environment was clear that the player had made an important effort to sign for Barça and were not willing to give up the chip. Neymar agents have never refused to analyze offers, but neither have they suggested destinations awaiting more direct information from Barça.

At this time, the Blaugrana club already has a firm offer on the table, of which the player and his environment are aware. It would be a proposal in which Coutinho could keep his record and Barça is now analyzing all the scenarios. The main idea of ​​the Blaugrana club is to sell to Coutinho for a price in which no losses are quantified. It is also likely a transfer with lower compulsory purchase option, since it would have been another year of amortization.

Barça's great help is at the close of the British market, on August 8. English clubs begin to tighten and are stirring European football. Rumors spread about Manchester United and City's interest in Coutinho yesterday, but they remain silent at Barça. They are faced with a complicated operation and stealth is maximum, since it is important that it can materialize in the coming days.

Last edited:

Raketa10

MD wrote 2 hours ago:
Cou will be either sold to Manchester clubs.
Or loaned for 25-30m.

In the second case, we will earn some millions from amortization.

So, we wouldn't earn only 25m.
It would be:
25-30m from a loan
15m less for his Net wages
30m in total for his Gross wages
And I guess probably 5-15-ish M from amortization.

And after that we would still SELL him.
Basically, we would earn 60-70m in our pockets only from a one year loan deal.

I am not sure that Barca can use an amortization for a player who is on the loan. Are you sure about that? Secondly his salary is not 15 mil net but rather 13,5 mill gross as far as I know.

Can you explain to me one of these levels (from the perspective of how this deal is horrible for Barcelona)?

How can you claim that any type of loan for a 140 mil player is a good idea? We should either sell or keep him. We are talking about Coutinho dude not Rafinha. He still has a good value on the market and a loan and bad season at MUN would basically diminish his entire value. IMHO a loan is a horrible idea.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

I think he has already said he won't go to United because of his Reds ties. City has the deepest team in the world, and so much quality in his position. I guess if Sane goes maybe there is a little more room.

I still think PSG or Chelsea are best for all parties, though for Chelsea it would have to be next year.

I also don't really want to sell him unless we have another player in mind to bring in. We just solid Malcom while acquiring AG--so he have more quality but still about the depth of last year, and Dembele has yet to stay healthy.

Unless we acquire someone like Bruno Fernandes I don't want the squad less deep. The whole idea is to lesson the load on Messi and Suarez so they can peak in april/may with a mix of last years and this year's (AG, FDJ) players. We also certainly should not want one of Vidal or Rakitic + coutinho to go without new talent in. Would makes us 1 injury from being light for challenging on 3 fronts, and 2 injuries (among AG/Messi/Dembele/Suarez) from getting screwed.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Trying to loan him out for a fee that covers his yearly cost (around 25M) and his salary (around the same) sounds like the last desperate attempt to somehow get rid of him this summer. It would mean they could sell for like 70-80M next year and it wouldn't be that terrible overall.

But i don't think any club will actually pay that much for a loan, sounds a bit too optimistic.

Last edited:

Raketa10

He will be part of Neymar deal or there will be no deal and Coutinho will stay here. Simple as that. No way he will go on a loan.

mc_lovin

He will be part of Neymar deal or there will be no deal and Coutinho will stay here. Simple as that. No way he will go on a loan.

Yeah, and he should stay if Neymar doesnt come (hopefully). We shouldnt loan him (even if the conditions are good) and then need to buy another right footed attacker. I mean even Everton and Neres (for example) are quoted at 60ME+.

Home of Barca Fans