Philippe Coutinho

Laplacian

Calling me out on my reading comprehension while clearly ignoring what Im saying. Tell me where I said his playmaking is on the level of KdB or Neymar , or where I said he is very fast.He physically and skillwise declined compared to his prime . The fact that you cant even see that says enough. And you typing retard after every sentence doesn't make your arguments look stronger , but highlights how big of a smooth brain you are.

Are you mentally deficient? The initial post (my post) specifically said that compared to the standards of forwards that play/have played for Barcelona, the areas that he needs to excel at are relatively quite weak. If you post something arguing against that for a "lol laplacian retard take down hehe", once again my post, then I'm assuming you're arguing against it; all I'm doing is defending it. Writing smooth brain doesn't make you look smarter, nor does it improve your arguments either.

When you're literally complaining about me elaborating the point I made, the point you decided to argue against, only to turn around and go like buh buh muh strawman, then it's hard for me not to call you a complete utter fucking retard. Lmao

Go ahead and keeping sucking him off, I need to study for an exam. Laters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You cant compare griezmann from 2016 with this Griezmann, he was waaay better 4 years ago. Remember you guys his performance against Germany ? He outplayed this team on his own. Back then he was top3 player for me but since that year he declined a lot. I prefer his short hair also.

This isnt Griezmann vs Germany, this is Germany vs Griezmann, what a player he was :worthy:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Are you mentally deficient? The initial post (my post) specifically said that compared to the standards of forwards that play/have played for Barcelona, the areas that he needs to excel at are relatively quite weak. If you post something arguing against that for a "lol laplacian retard take down hehe", once again my post, then I'm assuming you're arguing against it; all I'm doing is defending it. Writing smooth brain doesn't make you look smarter, nor does it improve your arguments either.

When you're literally complaining about me elaborating the point I made, the point you decided to argue against, only to turn around and go like buh buh muh strawman, then it's hard for me not to call you a complete utter fucking retard. Lmao

Go ahead and keeping sucking him off, I need to study for an exam. Laters

Compared to which Barca players ? Compared to Messi and Neymar yh he won't cut it. Griezmann at his prime compared to most Barcelona forwards would have been more than fine (obviously a Barca without Messi since they tactically wont be able to play together ). You were the the first one that started slinging out insults.

Hope you pass your exam , so that you can become a full-time circus clown.

Thanks for reposting that video @Fati. I urge people to watch that video and say with a straight face than Griez didn't decline since then.

Edit: Anyway this is my last post regarding this , since this is going nowhere.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Compared to which players ? Compared to Messi and Neymar yh he won't cut it. Griezmann at his prime compared to most Barcelona strikers would have been more than fine. You were the one the first one that started slinging out insults. It's like I'm literally arguing against an ADHD patient on cocaine.

Thanks for reposting that video @Fati. I urge people to watch that video and say with a straight face than Griez didn't decline since then.

Neeraj started calling others stupid, and you seem to lack decorum in your initial post declaring others as smooth brain. I'm not complaining about the insults. I just don't feel the need to respect you based on that alone. Really the odd place to pick the moral high ground. Lmao.

Compared to which players ? Compared to Messi and Neymar yh he won't cut it.

Put Rashford on the left wing, he wouldn't struggle. Put Sane on the left wing. He wouldn't struggle. Place upstarts like Hudson Odoi on the left wing, he wouldn't struggle the same way Griezmann does. Because they're capable of the standards forwards are expected to make in an attacking line for Barcelona. It's not just compared to the top players in the world, there is really nothing fucking special about his acceleration, dribbling, or playmaking back in his prime. I don't know what you see in him. I do see remarkable off the ball movement, intelligence, a sense of recognising and attacking space by utilising other players, and finishing.

Lmao, quantum mechanics actually.

Proceed to compare 2018/2019 Griezmann in Atletico to 2015/2016 Atletico's Griezmann. The difference is minimal. The set up in Barcelona just makes him look worse than he is. A set up that highly depends on individualistic ability expected from forwards of the type of Neymar or Sane, rather than players like Griezmann or Mueller. I genuinely don't think a 2014-2016 Griezmann would thrive in a 2020 Barcelona squad at all. Perhaps his finishing would definitely be better, but his overall game effectiveness would be about the same if he was placed as a left or right winger, expected to constantly take on players and playmaker from the wings as wingers normally do; worse to a standard Barcelona expects wingers to do.

Anyway this is my last post regarding this , since this is going nowhere.

LOL as if you expected to with that first post of yours. Anyways I really need to study.

Last edited:
Bayern under Kovac looked as shit as United and the clueless fans were also blaming the players..too old, too lazy, not hungry anymore bla bla bla

Its the damn fucking coach, who is responsible for that. When there is no coordinated pressing or running in general, then it leads to nothing and the players looking stupid. Even a blind idiot could see, that Kovac is the problem and the players had to suffer for his incompetence and they just gave up at some point. When u were coached by Pep and Jupp, then u have specific demands and when a coach does not meet that, then its not the players fault.

Then Flick came along and he demanded high intensity from the beginning. Not only in the game, but at EACH training session. That is the MAIN difference.

The players totally happy that a plan is implemented, where everybody knows exactly what to do and everybody was giving his all fighting for each other and when u r part of that team, then u fight or u feck off.

The medical department of Bayern has not been extraordinary at all.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Bayern under Kovac looked as shit as United and the clueless fans were also blaming the players..too old, too lazy, not hungry anymore bla bla bla

Its the damn fucking coach, who is responsible for that. When there is no coordinated pressing or running in general, then it leads to nothing and the players looking stupid. Even a blind idiot could see, that Kovac is the problem and the players had to suffer for his incompetence and they just gave up at some point. When u were coached by Pep and Jupp, then u have specific demands and when a coach does not meet that, then its not the players fault.

Then Flick came along and he demanded high intensity from the beginning. Not only in the game, but at EACH training session. That is the MAIN difference.

The players totally happy that a plan is implemented, where everybody knows exactly what to do and everybody was giving his all fighting for each other and when u r part of that team, then u fight or u feck off.

Different situation, no coach would be able to work with a player like 33 year old Messi. You think a good coach could get him to press? Everyone on that Flick Bayern team presses and puts in a shift. Do you really think Koeman wants to see Messi play 90 mins every match? I highly doubt it. I'm not saying Koeman is 100 % guilt free, but tactics become very hard when you have one player who can do whatever he wants on the pitch. Nothing will truly change until everyone from the old team is gone, including Messi.

The big thing Koeman could've done is buy more workhorse players to cover Messi's gap, but we all know how bad this club's finances are. Koeman's big responsibility is to realize this now and try to integrate more players that can potentially do this: Puig, maybe Pedri, S.Roberto, players with legs. Also regarding the fitness situation, I'm not exactly sure how much control he has over our training and diet department.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Kovac had Lewandowski, Gnabry, Coman, Thiago, Kimmich, Davies - everybody already knew that these players are worldclass and he still played trash with them. Even though he won 7-2 !!! in London, that showed the potential of team.

Different situation, no coach would be able to work with a player like 33 year old Messi. You think a good coach could get him to press? Everyone on that Flick Bayern team presses and puts in a shift. Do you really think Koeman wants to see Messi play 90 mins every match? I highly doubt it. I'm not saying Koeman is 100 % guilt free, but tactics become very hard when you have one player who can do whatever he wants on the pitch. Nothing will truly change until everyone from the old team is gone, including Messi.

The big thing Koeman could've done is buy more workhorse players to cover Messi's gap, but we all know how bad this club's finances are. Koeman's big responsibility is to realize this now and try to integrate more players that can potentially do this: Puig, maybe Pedri, S.Roberto, players with legs. Also regarding the fitness situation, I'm not exactly sure how much control he has over our training and diet department.
Of course different situation, I was just saying who is responsible for Bayern becoming that maschine. Its Flick and Flick only, coming out of nowhere and doing absolutely everything right..being close and honest with the players..a 'Menschenfaenger' (man catcher). :worthy:

I see myself nodding at every single word coming out of his mouth and I m in general a very critical and demanding fan knowing everything better :lol:

You cannot create such a team with a lazy Messi..run and fight for this team or leave. I also doubt, that Koeman is the elite coach the team is craving for. On one side I think people dont want to run through walls for him and on the other I dont see a tactical modern coach either.

Its the era of high intense pressing coaches and there r not so many of them. I m personally a big fan of Nagelsmann, but he is going nowhere in the near future.

Last edited:
Kovac had Lewandowski, Gnabry, Coman, Thiago, Kimmich, Davies - everybody already knew that these players are worldclass and he still played trash with them. Even though he won 7-2 !!! in London, that showed the potential of team.
Because the players stopped listening to him and made decisions in the game on their own. Thats still not the same like having a concrete plan to execute. Words cannot describe, how much I hated that prick..hello Monaco good luck ur fools.

snowy

With Couti injured, I'd go 4 3 3
If absolutely must use Griezz, I'd play him in CDM off the bench or maybe CM :thinking: but preferably CDM

Ansu/Maia - Messi/Colgate - Trink/Demb
Konrad/Puig - Pedri/Trink
Frenkie/Pjanic/Busi/Griezz
Firpo/Alba - Lenglet/Araujo - Araujo/Pique - Dest/Moussa
Neto​

We gotta up our attempts at goal to the same numbers we had in the first few games. That was our best football under Koe. Since then, it's been getting way to stale.

For Messi, since he won't skip games and hates getting subbed off, best solution is to play him only in second halves + instruct all players to play vertical and keep the ball as much as possible in the attacking third.

If that's where the ball is, that's where Messi will be. Bazinga!

That 7:2 actually was a fluke. The first half was terrible - Bayern was lucky going into the break with a 1:2 lead after an equalizer by Kimmich and a goal from Lewy before half-time. Until then Kimmich had made 1 of 40 of his distance shots... It was 19 to 15 shots at the end of the match - and Bayern had 63% from out of the box in more difficult situations...

Then Gnabry had the day of his life and every shot he took was a goal.

Flick did a lot more than just want intensity. He established a central axis with Alaba, Kimmich, M?ller that commanded and helped the others. With this axis and the established players (the three + Lewy, Thiago, Neuer, Boateng) playing centrally whereas the "newer" players played on the wings Flick brought in a functioning structure very fast.

It was nothing new for them - we pressed similarily high with Pep and even Jupp - but he brought that back. More Jupp than Pep as it is more about agression than patience. But the structural position game is the same.

Jallo

He was ineffective, I hope we flip him for a stack. Its ridiculous he gets out performances by a 17 year old.

Home of Barca Fans