Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394
Results 5,896 to 5,907 of 5907

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembele

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    Easy with the name tagging.If i am deluded, than you have no point talking about football.And who the fuck cares about Ronaldo.I m comfortable saying Ronaldo is a great player.We are talking here about Barca and the waste of space that our french players are at the moment.You have another opinion?Good.
    You are deluded it is a fact if claim 'you hate Messi'.

You seem to care about Ronaldo when throw a hissy fit and bring up folk hating Messi when his name is mentioned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    You are deluded it is a fact if claim 'you hate Messi'.

You seem to care about Ronaldo when throw a hissy fit and bring up folk hating Messi when his name is mentioned.
    I said "you hate Messi" judging from what i saw you posting until now.And i would have cared about Ronaldo if he would have still been with Real.Idk where you found in my post that i care about Ronaldo.I don t even post in his topic.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilerBam View Post
    I said "you hate Messi" judging from what i saw you posting until now.And i would have cared about Ronaldo if he would have still been with Real.Idk where you found in my post that i care about Ronaldo.I don t even post in his topic.
    Yes and that is why you are deluded as I said and get so hysterical start screaming 'you hate Messi' for no reason.

Calma laddie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Yes and that is why you are deluded as I said and get so hysterical start screaming 'you hate Messi' for no reason.

Calma laddie.
    Again with the semi jokes and not understanding a word.Are you stupid?You had too much scotch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was nice earlier in the season to see him staying healthy and fitting in well with the team, but it's time for him to show some real production. Lacking goals, assists, and creativity.

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing it too safe for a while now.. He used to be erratic but would keep trying to do something, now he just passes the ball passively.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember when the narrative was if Messi the tyrant didn't hog the right hand side Dembele would flourish there? I member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Remember when the narrative was if Messi the tyrant didn't hog the right hand side Dembele would flourish there? I member
    Dembele career is what if. If he is full fit, if he plays in right wing....

All bullshit.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Thought with what you mentioned and him being fit for a long run (which he is) , we would definitely see the best of him. If anything these past of few game he just regressed , the glimpses are there but that's just it glimpses. Will have to take a big L on this one.
    Valverde: "I don't think about resigning and I don't feel like players have failed me."

Valverde: "This is football. It costs us and it costs the whole world."

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Dembele career is what if. If he is full fit, if he plays in right wing....

All bullshit.
    If we play versus a low bloc: its what if he played against an attacking team.
    If he missed a lot of games and he played shit : what if he played a string of games together.
    When he performs bad all the time: what if his price tag was lower

Ousmane what if dembele
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Thought with what you mentioned and him being fit for a long run (which he is) , we would definitely see the best of him. If anything these past of few game he just regressed , the glimpses are there but that's just it glimpses. Will have to take a big L on this one.
    In fairness he did flourish on the right for a few games. Shame really, finally started looking like a decent signing (not for the money of course) but just a good winger with ability to create and score.