Ousmane Dembélé

gregorrin10

[tw]1200740494713774080[/tw]

Going to Qatar. :facepalm:

Umtiti 2.0.

So is he getting surgery and missing 3 months minimum or like Umtiti trying to muscle it through for the sake of missing maybe just 1 month less (which will likely end in another premature return and another injury, which could keep him out for twice the time altogether, then if he went and got surgery right away, not like Umtiti. I was hoping Dembele would go the surgery route, and yes, he'd be missed pretty much until February or March, but at least then he'd be healed 100% and could still salvage his Barca career until the end of this season. Cause if it turns out like it did with Umtiti, for Dembele that would probably be fatal, as far as his time at Barca is concerned, I mean he'd be then out for the rest of this season season and most likely we'll be looking to sell him on in the summer to pretty much the first bidder, since bar Messi and Suarez we have very little patience with our forwards in the past few years.

I really think Dembele to Man City might happen, there are reports that he'd only be willing to go there, even though PSG and some other clubs are interested. And i'm pretty sure Pep is the main reason for that. And since Sane seems to be destined for Bayern next summer, Dembele would be pretty much their perfect and instant replacement. And I can't say it wouldn't be great seeing Dembele under Pep, Valverde and all the Dembele haters would get so exposed, if Dembele would turn into another Sterling, it would really be enjoyable to see, even though it would hurt to see Dembele leave us.

BUT there's another twist, Pep could very much leave City in the next year or two, and that would change things massively, since I think Pep is the main reason Dembele WOULD be willing to leave his dream club, as I think he's still very much hopeful he could be a star for us.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bartomeu will want to get the best deal possible and if there are other clubs interested, unlikely he'd sanction another costly loan but then again club has been run poorly for several years now

Dembouz seduces you, no question - few footballers can do what he can but he does not appear to be able to do it consistently much less improve. He's 22 so you wanna believe there's time but some never course correct. For what it's worth, I hope he does but I am done waiting for him & occupying a spot on the squad

Jadentheman

Check out the documentary "Game Changers" that covers the advantages of a plant based diet. Dembélé should seriously consider making a radical change and stop eating red meat. Messi could teach him how to overcome muscle problems. If he wants to have a successful career as professional football player he has to pay attention to nutrition, focus on prevention, not just recovery from injuries.

Rather have Messi on that diet to increase his longevity

Androutsos

The commentator was saying we miss Dembele for his runs in behind... I wish! If only he ran in behind more instead of trying to get the ball to feet every single time.

kattanib

The commentator was saying we miss Dembele for his runs in behind... I wish! If only he ran in behind more instead of trying to get the ball to feet every single time.

The commentator made me feel for a moment that Dembele has actually been a great player for Barca. Lol

CatalinR10

,, Valverde : My decision to bench Coutinho for Dembele last year ? To be honest I think I have made this decision without knowing it was related to some problems I had in my family. I am actually quite shy talking about it , it's a secret almost. At the begining of last year , me and my wife had problems in our marriage. I feel like there wasn't any sparks from her anymore even though I can say that today I am someone , I am the leader of Barcelona , on top of the world. It actually hurt me a lot seeing that she lost interest in me and I wanted to do anything to make our marriage continue.

She called me in one evening when I was staying late after the training session with Rakitic in my office to discuss tactics, at 12:15 in the night complaining that i'm not home , that she's fed up with me and she doesn't love me anymore. I told her that I was going home and we will sort everything out. When I got home she was already sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her. I went to sleep and when I woke up she was gone for work. I called her just when I was about to enter Barcelona stadium for morning training session and I told her I was willing to do anything. Anything , she asked ? I said yes. She told me that she was going to buy a BBC dildo and treat me like the cuck that I am. Initially i didn't knew what BBC meant , I thought it was some serial number. I was actually pleasantly surprised about the dildo , I didn't knew she was into this stuff. It was also nice hearing her call me a cuck , isn't that some sweet tropical bird or something ?

Anyways I get home and she was waiting for me in the bedroom. I open the door and there she is with the biggest dildo I ever seen. It had at least 25 cm. I was initially shocked but I was thinking that if she really wants to pleasure herself with something like that , I wasn't the one to argue about it. She then told me get on the bed and called me a cuck again. She told me to lay on my stomach and massaged my ass area with lube. Out of nowhere she put that thing inside me , I wanted to yell and tell her to stop but she was already half way in and I was willing to do anything for our marriage. Actually it was quite nice after the first 40 minutes.

After that , for some reason , I felt quite comfortable around Dembele , Umtiti , Todibo. I was always looking at the way Dembele was moving on the field and didn't pay attention to anyone else. He had to start instead of that Coutinho dude but sadly he got injured this season and I was heartbroken that I wasn't able to see him move on the field but luckily Umtiti is better and he can play more now , which makes me happy. There's nothing better than seeing a muscular black guy move good on the field , it makes me feel proud that I made the better decision of starting him." [sport]

gasgas

,, Valverde : My decision to bench Coutinho for Dembele last year ? To be honest I think I have made this decision without knowing it was related to some problems I had in my family. I am actually quite shy talking about it , it's a secret almost. At the begining of last year , me and my wife had problems in our marriage. I feel like there wasn't any sparks from her anymore even though I can say that today I am someone , I am the leader of Barcelona , on top of the world. It actually hurt me a lot seeing that she lost interest in me and I wanted to do anything to make our marriage continue.

She called me in one evening when I was staying late after the training session with Rakitic in my office to discuss tactics, at 12:15 in the night complaining that i'm not home , that she's fed up with me and she doesn't love me anymore. I told her that I was going home and we will sort everything out. When I got home she was already sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her. I went to sleep and when I woke up she was gone for work. I called her just when I was about to enter Barcelona stadium for morning training session and I told her I was willing to do anything. Anything , she asked ? I said yes. She told me that she was going to buy a BBC dildo and treat me like the cuck that I am. Initially i didn't knew what BBC meant , I thought it was some serial number. I was actually pleasantly surprised about the dildo , I didn't knew she was into this stuff. It was also nice hearing her call me a cuck , isn't that some sweet tropical bird or something ?

Anyways I get home and she was waiting for me in the bedroom. I open the door and there she is with the biggest dildo I ever seen. It had at least 25 cm. I was initially shocked but I was thinking that if she really wants to pleasure herself with something like that , I wasn't the one to argue about it. She then told me get on the bed and called me a cuck again. She told me to lay on my stomach and massaged my ass area with lube. Out of nowhere she put that thing inside me , I wanted to yell and tell her to stop but she was already half way in and I was willing to do anything for our marriage. Actually it was quite nice after the first 40 minutes.

After that , for some reason , I felt quite comfortable around Dembele , Umtiti , Todibo. I was always looking at the way Dembele was moving on the field and didn't pay attention to anyone else. He had to start instead of that Coutinho dude but sadly he got injured this season and I was heartbroken that I wasn't able to see him move on the field but luckily Umtiti is better and he can play more now , which makes me happy. There's nothing better than seeing a muscular black guy move good on the field , it makes me feel proud that I made the better decision of starting him." [sport]

Something's really wrong with you

El Gato

Villarato!
You lads do realise this is actually a very good parody of all this BarcaCentre stuff you routinely use to bash players with, right?

It's barcastuff rebranded.

Home of Barca Fans