Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

What was his best performance for us? Did he ever had an overall game as sharp as Fatis? For me its absolutely ridiculous that a 16 years old guys shows a peformance you would expect Ousmane to deliver constantly (and rarely does if ever). If (big if tough) Fati delivers Dembele needs to step up massively and learn from Ansu.

Hes had a few. 2018 i can name you two games, villarreal home and malaga away. However by then the league was already finished.

2019/2020,

levante, leganes, Villarreal, and sevilla super cup. Those are genuinely "potentially world class" performances, where he terrorised the opposition throughout the match and actually showcased end product too.

All the other "good performances" people here rave about are just him scoring after having a shit or mediocre performance. Thats why people are delusional here about his "great season when fit" narrative in twitter and reddit.

snowy

Hes had a few. 2018 i can name you two games, villarreal home and malaga away. However by then the league was already finished.

2019/2020,

levante, leganes, Villarreal, and sevilla super cup. Those are genuinely "potentially world class" performances, where he terrorised the opposition throughout the match and actually showcased end product too.

All the other "good performances" people here rave about are just him scoring after having a shit or mediocre performance. Thats why people are delusional here about his "great season when fit" narrative in twitter and reddit.

That's the point though! When you've got a player who CAN do that when he's on his game, why do so many cules wanna ship him out??? His ceiling is so damn high you could reproduce the Cappella Bouzbouz Magna P.I. on it

Anyways, I'm sure he'll prove all the naysayers wrong this season. He must be more motivated than ever. If Messi called me impressive and said I can do whatever I want with the ball, I'd be PSYCHED!!! :p

Laplacian

That's the point though! When you've got a player who CAN do that when he's on his game, why do so many cules wanna ship him out??? His ceiling is so damn high you could reproduce the Cappella Bouzbouz Magna P.I. on it

Anyways, I'm sure he'll prove all the naysayers wrong this season. He must be more motivated than ever. If Messi called me impressive and said I can do whatever I want with the ball, I'd be PSYCHED!!! :p

Because it only happens 2-4 times a season, against opponents we can take care of without our best players. Took him half a season to reach his late december to january form, and the 2018 villarreal match was our second to last game anyways. When hes not on form hes downright ineffective or just plain embarrwssing, when hes on form it only lasts a couple of games before hes interrupted by his muscle related injuries.

With his transfer cost snd wages, you can see why he doesnt inspire confidence in a lot of fans.

snowy

Because it only happens 2-4 times a season, against opponents we can take care of without our best players. Took him half a season to reach his late december to january form, and the 2018 villarreal match was our second to last game anyways. When hes not on form hes downright ineffective or just plain embarrwssing, when hes on form it only lasts a couple of games before hes interrupted by his muscle related injuries.

With his transfer cost snd wages, you can see why he doesnt inspire confidence in a lot of fans.

Roger and roger lol Everything gonna be all'right :music: After hearing the K.P.B. Little Golden Buddha Child comment, Dembele experienced sudden enlightenment :innocent: and when to train with Master Roshi!

He delivered milk all over the island whilst being chased by giant snakes and crabs/

We'll all see his new amazeball footwork when he finally makes it back xD

Home of Barca Fans