Ousmane Dembélé

soul24rage

Koeman: "Demb?l? today is physically much better. He has trained well and has participated in the last games. He's creative, he's got speed, he's good one-on-one, and he can play on both wings."

Open your eyes and only play him on the RW Koeman

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Koeman: "Demb?l? today is physically much better. He has trained well and has participated in the last games. He's creative, he's got speed, he's good one-on-one, and he can play on both wings."

Open your eyes and only play him on the RW Koeman

Why do we have to suffer from these dumb fucking statements ? The guy literally played 180 minutes this season , with 90 minutes as LW and 90 minutes as RW. Guess where his 2 goals and 1 assist came from ?

serghei

Why do we have to suffer from these dumb fucking statements ? The guy literally played 180 minutes this season , with 90 minutes as LW and 90 minutes as RW. Guess where his 2 goals and 1 assist came from ?

Exactly. Dest - Dembele could be tasty. DeDe. Our Double D for danger. :rockon:

Kul_z

The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. The bayern breaker has arrived, decade of dominance has begun

Laplacian

Dribbling, Speed, Finishing, and Passing. Long ago Barcelona's wingers used to possess these attributes in abundance, but then everything changed when Bartomeu attacked. Only Neymar, a master of all 4 attributes could stop the destruction of Barcelona, but when the world needed him most...he vanished. Several seasons past we found the new winger, a Frechman named Ousmane. And although his skills were great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save any club. But I believe, Ousmane can save Barcelona.

KingLeo10

Dribbling, Speed, Finishing, and Passing. Long ago Barcelona's wingers used to possess these attributes in abundance, but then everything changed when Bartomeu attacked. Only Neymar, a master of all 4 attributes could stop the destruction of Barcelona, but when the world needed him most...he vanished. Several seasons past we found the new winger, a Frechman named Ousmane. And although his skills were great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save any club. But I believe, Ousmane can save Barcelona.

😂😂 got me chuckling dawg.

Ousmane the last Bayernbender 😎

serghei

:lol: He even looks like Aang on the pitch.

Alik

Win. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans